DAY 4 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 5:31 AM (115 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:53 PM

KnightMetal:

hi santa

i want 35 sleeves of BXD and 35 sleeves of BES balls. Thanks

U may have to be more specific, there are at least 10 colour choices.

Perhaps u meant to say 'I would like to have 7 sleeves of every colour in these 2 ball types'.

U don't wanna confuse Santa, now do u.

BTW, a golf ball weighs 1.620 ounces avoirdupois, so u are asking Santa to lug over 20 pounds of balls in his sack just for u.

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:58 PM

Balls Santa Can i Have some balls please!

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 1:59 PM

Hi  SantaThomas and Santa François,

First, great job and mithy generous of you 2 to handle day 4.

May life brings you all you need for the Holidays and throughout the New Year to come.

I am doing good with my equipment and options I have

I could always use more golf balls as they, at times, seem to vanish so quickly

a sleeve of Max slow meter (pro) is what I prefer, 

I would definitely be happy with any kind of slow meter balls

p.s. oh and Santa, I would like to win a major tourney in 2016, that is for myself accomplishment and pride to have succeeded at least once

Cheers all

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Dear Santa, if you take care of HUNGER, SHELTER AND PEACE TO ALL ON EARTH

I would be happier

Merci François et Thomas pour votre grande générosité et votre belle collaboration pendant les 12 jours de Noël

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année à tout votre Équipe

Leggoman13 (Pierre)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 2:04 PM

NevellsK:

Balls Santa Can i Have some balls please!

Our Champion begger is back, *** out of luck so far Champ, huh

Don't worry, 8 more days to go, and on Day 12 u have WGT playing Santa, so we'll see what they think of ur outrageous scrounging.

December 15,2015

• NevellsK purchased the NIKE RZN Black Ball (L90+) in the Pro Shop.

There are many many people out there who can only dream of buying and playing with a ball that costs 750 credits.

Words fail me.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 2:06 PM

oneeyedjohn:

BTW, a golf ball weighs 1.620 ounces avoirdupois, so u are asking Santa to lug over 20 pounds of balls in his sack just for u.

fear not - duffer has some 420 treats for the reindeer team too - poundage won't even be a thought

• andrewjlfalcons
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 2:11 PM

Dear Thomas and Francois,

I would be grateful for whatever you would like to give me. Perhaps a new driver, as the one I have now cannot carry the rough on holes like 4 and 18 at Merion. 

Thanks so much,

andrewjlfalcons

• 9ironpete
    13 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 2:16 PM

Hi Santa

Would love a couple o sleeves of Nike RZN Black Vapor Balls or Max Slow Meter Orange Vapor Balls to give me more distance and control.

Merry Christmas

• guguis
    96 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 2:21 PM

Dear Santa, I just want  a big smile from all the Santas

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 2:33 PM

was looking for day 2 to comment and show gratitude

but could not find it, any reason why that is?

cheers!!!

Leggoman13 

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 3:09 PM

Dear Santas Newcastleb & Frappefort,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could see your way clear to gift me the MAX Meter iron set at Level 94+. I 'm at the Tour Master level at present and I'm hoping this new club set will help me get to Legend.

Last year I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+), and was lucky enough to have my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master.

So I'm hoping the new set of irons can help catapult me to Legend or possibly Tour Legend.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter balls (Hack+). If not these balls then maybe two sleeves of the Nike  RZN Platinum balls at (L 90+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice and more practice will also help. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

RSS