Help › Forums

DAY 4 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 5:31 AM (115 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 3:09 PM

oneeyedjohn:

NevellsK:

Balls Santa Can i Have some balls please!

Our Champion begger is back, *** out of luck so far Champ, huh

Don't worry, 8 more days to go, and on Day 12 u have WGT playing Santa, so we'll see what they think of ur outrageous scrounging.

December 15,2015

• NevellsK purchased the NIKE RZN Black Ball (L90+) in the Pro Shop.

There are many many people out there who can only dream of buying and playing with a ball that costs 750 credits.

Words fail me.

LOL  able to spend 750 on a sleeve of Nikes but score history doesn't justify the spending.   

16 Dec
    hpurey sent the advice to use a cheaper bal  to NevellsK as a gift.
    Because using a cheaper ball will result in same scores but more balls in inventory. ;-)
  • ItsObi
    9 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 3:34 PM

Dear Santa,

As I can make a wish for this Christmas,  I'd love to have a new driver, i.e. 

TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldila 65 shaft)(L48+)

I rented this driver today and really liked it much but can't buy this time :( . If is not 'possible, however, Merry Xms to all WGT.

Best wishes,

Obi

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 3:36 PM

Hi Santa's 

I would be very grateful to find a sleeve or 2 of Nike level 48 in my stocking 

Thank you for your generosity

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 3:37 PM

Leggoman13:

was looking for day 2 to comment and show gratitude

but could not find it, any reason why that is?

cheers!!!

Leggoman13 

day 2

Good luck

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 3:56 PM

they're only 700 credits dick...oh i mean john sorry

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 3:56 PM

frappefort:

Newcastleb (Thomas) and I  Frappefort(Francois) will be playing Santa today.                         What would you like from the  WGT pro-shop?         Merry Christmas all.

Hi Santa's

I would be grateful for maybe a couple of sleeves of Nike level 81 perhaps ?

Thank you for what you do !

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:05 PM
    1,722 Posts
    12-14-2015 3:09 PM
    stallion860:
    Perhaps I'm wrong also but I thought the point was to help out the less financially albe or newer member

Hey Steve,

I don't usually like to interrupt other Santa's threads, but I saw your comment and thought I could clarify things.

Yes, the earlier events were initially started with newer players in mind. It was about a year or two ago that I realized I was discriminating against the vast majority of the community by limiting the event to newer players only. Santa doesn't discriminate...everyone should have the opportunity to find something under their tree during this holiday season...and I mean everyone!

I hope that answers your question.

Happy Holidays

MC

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:08 PM

hpurey:

oneeyedjohn:

NevellsK:

Balls Santa Can i Have some balls please!

Our Champion begger is back, *** out of luck so far Champ, huh

Don't worry, 8 more days to go, and on Day 12 u have WGT playing Santa, so we'll see what they think of ur outrageous scrounging.

December 15,2015

• NevellsK purchased the NIKE RZN Black Ball (L90+) in the Pro Shop.

There are many many people out there who can only dream of buying and playing with a ball that costs 750 credits.

Words fail me.

LOL  able to spend 750 on a sleeve of Nikes but score history doesn't justify the spending.   

16 Dec
    hpurey sent the advice to use a cheaper bal  to NevellsK as a gift.
    Because using a cheaper ball will result in same scores but more balls in inventory. ;-)

1,722 Posts
    12-14-2015 3:09 PM
     stallion860:
    Perhaps I'm wrong also but I thought the point was to help out the less financially albe or newer member

Hey Steve,

I don't usually like to interrupt other Santa's threads, but I saw your comment and thought I could clarify things.

Yes, the earlier events were initially started with newer players in mind. It was about a year or two ago that I realized I was discriminating against the vast majority of the community by limiting the event to newer players only. Santa doesn't discriminate...everyone should have the opportunity to find something under their tree during this holiday season...and I mean everyone!

I hope that answers your question.

Happy Holidays

MC

Am i reading this correctly JOHN

• docholl
    56 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:20 PM

I was just hoping for a caddie book Santa. I'm in the early-mid range of Dementia and I'm only 50. I have  hard time remembrig the holes.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:22 PM

NevellsK:

they're only 700 credits dick...oh i mean john sorry

Oh Well, that's alright then.

U beggar belief.

Best u stay out of these Santa threads, u'll get urself a bad name, if u haven't already.

RSS