Forums

Help › Forums

Re Stana Give Away

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 19 2015 1:08 PM (8 replies)
  • kristobel
    10 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 9:30 AM

To he 4 Day Santas.    I have been a good little wgt player al year and love this gme. I realy can not d much other than play WGT becauseur Family has fallen on hard times this Christmas season and our funds are low. I  find myself struggling on the fairways so I am hoping to find a set of rocketball irons under my tree to not only better my game but to play more to take my mind off the familys hard times.  Thanks for reading this and a Very Merry Christmas to you and Your Familys

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2015 4:00 PM

I   see   your post   :)    But  go to the thread  called Day 4 Christmas 2015  .  And ask there ,  if  you want to have a gift   and  did not get one,,,, you can try asking again  on Day 5    and so on  Day 6  7  8

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:25 PM

thank you, but i dont know where to go to ask santa for a gift, could you please tell me I am fairly new and dont know my way around, thanks

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:27 PM

thank you, but i dont know where to go to ask santa for a gift, could you please tell me I am fairly new and dont know my way around, thanks im trying to help my friend get there

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:28 PM

thank you, but i dont know where to go to ask santa for a gift, could you please tell me I am fairly new in the forum and dont know my way around, thanks im trying to help my friend get there

• kristobel
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:30 PM

I, idont know how toget to the santa thread, and how to post can you help me please

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Dec 18 2015 10:31 PM

OK  on the page you go to when you want to read the forums ......on the right  you will see  ....FAQ.........................  below My discussions....below that    Active Thread  in the Active Threads section  you will see a Thread  called Day6 Christmas2015    By the time you see this it will be called Day 7 Christmas 2015  it will have the color green...press on that    ...      and Bingo you are in . GL

• DivatDown
    163 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 8:05 AM

i frapp,   I followed your easy instruction and went where you told me too, now that I have clicked on 7 days of chrsitmas I am on a page that does not give me an option anywhere to post a message, I must be doing something wrong lol, sorry to keep bothering you.  Like I said I dont post in the forums so I dont know. Like i said i am on that page but dont see where it says post anywhere 

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 1:08 PM

Go to Day 7 Christmas 2015 and on the last post click reply. Then add your wish list.

Or wait until Sunday 12-20 and post your wish list on Day 8 Christmas 2015. 

RSS