Forums

Help › Forums

Day 5 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:28 AM (124 replies)
  • candismiles
    9 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:59 PM

HO  HO  HO  MERRY CHRISTMAS   Hi  SANTA   I  was a good  girl, I   played  every day.i  would like  some  balls  for  lev 84  please. you  are  the  man have a good MERRY CHRISTMAS.                Candismiles

• metsjik
    695 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:02 PM

As a math. teacher i think i can calculate wind ,distance,breaks etc. reasonably well,but the main problem is hitting the ball at the right time.getting frustrated at times but hanging in there and full off excitement when i hear 'ding'.So all i'm asking for is to present me a swing meter,ball,club or whatever that stops automatically at the dingmark.

Ok,if that can't be done i will settle for the NIKE Vapor Iron Set (L100+) .

M.C.

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:08 PM

Dear Santa

I would love to see some nike level 48 golf balls in my bag for Christmas this year if you would happen to have any.  Thank You for all you do without your generosity and those like you willing to give to those less fortunate.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:12 PM

Another year passes and you santas are still an inspiration....unlike my putting..... if theres a chance of finding a lvl 101 Nike m2 putter in my stocking id be eternally greatful.

Best wishes n Merry Christmas

stu

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:12 PM

would like to say a very big thankyou to IRZY.needed some new irons and this very kind player gifted them.i would like to thank irzy from the bottom of my heart,for this truly great gift.i wish you irzy a very great xmas and and happy new year.thanks irzy once again for your generosity and kindness.

• Shotmaker007
    14 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:20 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all....a sleeve of decent balls is all I need for Christmas:-)

• Jamie95622
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:28 PM

Dear Santa,,all i want for x-mas is some new irons and maybe some new balls:)

• Zenyatta33
    9 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:38 PM
    • I would appreciate a couple sleeves of golf balls.  Thanks
  • xz05fm
    2,354 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:49 PM

Merry Christmas.

Would love a set of Taylormade Rocketballz Iron Set (L68+) for a nice slow meter as my reactions are slowing down!

Thanks.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 3:56 PM

Drdave72:

docholl:

Santa I could use a caddie book for I'm suffering from dementia can't remember what clubs to use.

TY

You should have received one last night. Check your messages above the "play now" button

To my knowledge if you send someone a gift that isn't on your friends list they don't receive message saying they've received a gift but I could be wrong . .

RSS