Forums

Help › Forums

Day 5 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:28 AM (124 replies)
  • kyrkos
    5 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:57 PM

Hello dear santas of wgt and a merry xmas to all .Thanks to all that help to give joy these wonderfull days . i would be happy with some good slow meter callaway balls and a decent but cheap driver if this can be afforded by santa. i hope there is a santa for all people at these blessed days

thank you very much for your time and may all have a fantastic xmas and joy to all 

• Neonj
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:04 PM

Santa level 75 and I can use a driver with some kick & a set of wedges with some distance. Feliz Navidad

• docholl
    56 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:16 PM

Santa I could use a caddie book for I'm suffering from dementia can't remember what clubs to use.

TY

• 4Ranger
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:24 PM

Merry Christmas to all! I'm in need of some golf balls that will slow my meter speed. I suffered a spinal cord injury last year and my timing is a bit off.  My best wishes to everyone at WGT and your families.

• irzy
    1,358 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:34 PM

Hi Rettenden....Santa see's you've been working hard to improve your game so he has sent you an iron set. Merry Christmas from the Lobster Lair.

Cheers Irzy

• Eddietheduck
    13 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:41 PM

Merry Christmas Lobsterboy! Great thing you are all doing. I would love a sleeve of 

Callaway Chrome Soft Balls (L33+)

which is what I normally play, or maybe a sleeve or two of 

NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+) 

to see what life is like in the fast lane! Thanks!

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:42 PM

Dear Santa

Can i get a carton of marlboros

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:47 PM

borntobesting:

JerseyGal:

Oh dearest Santa,

I have outgrown my very old putter, a new one would be sure to up my game!  I wish for a MAX Control Putter (Master+).

Thank you Santa!

They won't be able to give you that putter. Nothing in the pro shop that is sold by tier that is tour pro or higher can be sent as a gift.

Well spotted born I'd forgotten about that 

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:49 PM

docholl:

Santa I could use a caddie book for I'm suffering from dementia can't remember what clubs to use.

TY

You should have received one last night. Check your messages above the "play now" button

• KPaiva8
    119 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 2:55 PM

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm hoping Santa brings me a 54 or 56 degree wedge.

RSS