Help › Forums

Day 7 Christmas 2015

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 20 2015 1:33 PM (103 replies)
  • alanteepeg
    443 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:11 AM

Dear Santa Sting and Elf Budfan4861,

I think that you and all your fellow Santa's are doing an amazing thing for members of WGT, I have being trying to save money to buy a new driver but now I am a pensioner other things take priority it seems it will take a long time to achieve that goal.......IF you have enough space in your Christmas sack could you help me and put a Big Bertha driver L96 under my tree I would be eternally grateful.

I wish you a very happy Christmas and a healthy and peaceful 2016.

Thank you for reading my message,

alan

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:13 AM

Anyone who would like a custom made player pic /cc logo /banner /trophy etc.

Post your request, with a description of what you'd like, on my wall.

Nice job Santas, Happy Christmas everyone.

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:24 AM

Good morning WGT community and Merry Christmas to all. First of all, i want to thank Santa Sting for giving me the opportunity to serve as his elf today as well as MrCaddie for continuing a great event. Now being a Nike guy, i know they are great clubs.So i have decided to gift a Level 25 Nike Covert driver. then, i would like to help some lower level players with some gear that will help their game. I will be checking back here every now and again til about 7 tonite before sliding down someone's chimney with their gift.

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:43 AM

FATTY501:
    Veronique22 has just progressed to the pro tier level 29 and is trying very hard to improve at the game.  I would therefore suggest that if santa is feeling very kindly he may award this player the level 29 tailor-made driverl which I believe will certainly help her game.

Yes, a very worthy selection, "she" shot 5 under par on Best of Famous on her very first day playing WGT! Then shot 2 under on Chambers on just her second day and using just starter clubs and ball. A tremendous achievement!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:04 AM

twinponds169:

FATTY501:
    Veronique22 has just progressed to the pro tier level 29 and is trying very hard to improve at the game.  I would therefore suggest that if santa is feeling very kindly he may award this player the level 29 tailor-made driverl which I believe will certainly help her game.

Yes, a very worthy selection, "she" shot 5 under par on Best of Famous on her very first day playing WGT! Then shot 2 under on Chambers on just her second day and using just starter clubs and ball. A tremendous achievement!

Haha. Yeah style over substance prefered for us.

Good luck all and great stuff Santa.

• Dreamweaver70
    67 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:21 AM

Hello and thank you Santa Sting and Santa Budfan...Hoping to find a Nike level 94 putter or sleeve of Nike RZN (Level 90) balls under the tree.  Merry Christmas.

DW

• slamer421
    365 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:22 AM

dear Santa I sure could use some slow meter balls of any kind thank you and merry Christmas  from the slamer 421 

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:36 AM

All i want for Christmas is for WGT to put  a Nike 3 wood in the pro shop.

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 8:05 AM

Dear Santa Sting and Elf Budfan486, 

I would greatly appreciate it if you could see your way clear to gift me the MAX Meter Iron set at Level 94+. I 'm at the Tour Master level at present and I'm hoping this new club set will help me get to Legend.

Last year I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+), and was lucky enough to have my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master.

So I'm hoping the new set of irons can help catapult me to Legend or possibly Tour Legend.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter balls (Hack+). If not these balls then maybe two sleeves of the Nike  RZN Platinum balls at (L 90+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice and more practice will also help. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• Bluehawk3
    717 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 8:12 AM

Thanks to all of you for doing this every year. it's a great idea.

Today is my two year anniversary of joining WGT. That's 719 straight and uninterrupted days playing here. I could probably use a set of irons, but if it's not in the bag, I wish you all a very Merry and safe Christmas.

Bob

RSS