Forums

Help › Forums

Day 7 Christmas 2015

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 20 2015 1:33 PM (103 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 12:36 AM

Today my elf Budfan4861 and I will.be giving away some gear.I plan on helping new players from level 18 to 20. I am offering a level 18 Big Bertha Driver for players up to level 20. The rest will receive what they ask for up to the limit that we are allowed to spend. My elf and I will be checking back throughout the day. When my elf decides to send his gifts is up to him. I will send mine out tomorrow night around 8:00 PM just before I leave for work.

Santa Sting

• puttputter100
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 1:07 AM

i would love a new driver as it is the weak part of my game so santa could you be good to me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• RangerTom
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 1:19 AM

Hey Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year !  After gaining membership to the Legend Tier on New Years  Day, 2015; (level 92) my average skyrocketed  to 78.5 after one month of "playing from the tips".

Discouraged, but never giving up, ... I adjusted to my new world, up graded my clubs, and began re-learning the game and refining my skills. Now, almost a year later (level 95) I have steadily dropped my average to a respectable 70.5.  I am hoping you might have a sleeve of Nike golf balls for me to continue in my quest of attaining the Tour Legend Tier.

Thanks for your consideration Santa,  I realize you have so many stops to make, perhaps my chimney will be along your route.

Merry Christmas to all, and may all your birdie putts fall !

RangerTom 

• gohenrigo
    294 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 2:35 AM

Hello,Dear Santa, i think yesterday passed my door,so i will send him a request again,sorry about that....Maybe this Santa will put something in my Sock under my Christmass tree, I hope so. What i ask is a new set off irons Nike VR-forged level 97.. i play now almost 2 years whit the other set of irons ,but they are to fast for me, would like to control better my approach shots.  And if they are to expencive, maybe some Nike balls level 91, or a new driver Big Bertha Alpha 9.0.  Thanks in advance Santa.. And Peace all over the World and Happy Christmass and New Year.  Henri... May all the wishes come true,, Thank you Santa Budfan and Santa Sting..May god bless you .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 2:43 AM

Kudos to Santa Sting and Budfan

May you both have a wonderful and safe Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Personally I like it when newer players get the chance to up their gear, took me ages before I did, and regretted not doing it earlier.

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 2:44 AM

Having taken on board the many complaints of other members, despite them obviously not knowing me or they would not have made half the accusations they did.  

Also after receiving advice from close friend Patricia Williams, I am today posting the name of one member I believe is worthy of a gift from santa.

Veronique22 has just progressed to the pro tier level 29 and is trying very hard to improve at the game.  I would therefore suggest that if santa is feeling very kindly he may award this player the level 29 tailor-made driverl which I believe will certainly help her game.

I will post no further requests TODAY and I will hope santa can find it in his heart to help this player out.

Sue

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 2:55 AM

Best of luck Santas,

Some nice shiny new golf balls under the tree would a very pleasant gift.

happy christmas everyone.

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 3:38 AM

Howdy ya'll!!!! To Mr. Caddieand all the rest of the Santa's, thank you for doing such a great job of playing Santa on WGT, and thank you to all the incredible supporters that are making this happen.I have been a good boy this year, so if ya'll find it in your hearts, I really would love a new putter. The last club in my bag that is a WGT starter is my putter, and I would be FOREVER greatful if I had a MAX Control Putter (Master+)!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! 

Merry Christmas all!!!

Broncorod

• MustardTiger0
    17 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 3:46 AM

Hello santa Sting,

I am a new player I just started this year in september and have already reached rank of master! I have spent all the money I can to get the clubs I want but realized later as I rank up it adds yardages and now my wedges are out of date I only have the Taylormade ones that does like 77 yds and 98 yds that I got with my main club set pack. But am hoping for some new ones this year to get better spin and control I'm not sure if I can ask Santa for 2 but even if I can get one that would be awesome maybe a cleveland 2.0 suitable to my level. I don't know the difference between the degrees on them so please pick which you think is standard if I get picked.

Merry Christmas to everyone and hope everybody gets something cool! 

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 3:49 AM

FATTY501:

Having taken on board the many complaints of other members, despite them obviously not knowing me or they would not have made half the accusations they did.  

Also after receiving advice from close friend Patricia Williams, I am today posting the name of one member I believe is worthy of a gift from santa.

Veronique22 has just progressed to the pro tier level 29 and is trying very hard to improve at the game.  I would therefore suggest that if santa is feeling very kindly he may award this player the level 29 tailor-made driverl which I believe will certainly help her game.

I will post no further requests TODAY and I will hope santa can find it in his heart to help this player out.

Sue

Imagine that......  yet another "proxy" beg.....   sheeesh....

Moving along.....  Hats off to  BorntoBesting and Budfan4861.....  Merry Christmas Gents!!

RSS