MAX Meter 56° Wedge (L89+) 1,395 Credits
    MAX Meter 60° Wedge (L90+) 1,395 Credits
    MAX Meter 64° Wedge (L91+) 1,395 Credits
    Merry Christmas

• LOliver325
    223 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 8:33 AM

Dear Santa,

My clubs are all set except for maybe a MAX Control (L90+) putter.  What I could really use thogh is several sleeves of NIKE 20XI-X (L75+) Vapor Balls.  I think these would really help me improve my game.  Which in the end is really what I want for a WGT Christmas.

Thanks for doing this, it is a great deed you do in observance of a great holiday.

God Bless,

Larry

• XxLadyHawkxX
    501 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 8:52 AM

Dear santas,

Slip a putter under the tree for me .... its been an awful year now santas baby etc etc etc........ lol  I would very much love to have the odyssey versa black putter Level 96 .... and hurry down the chimminy tonight lol 

Jackie. XxLadyHawkxX

• KPaiva8
    119 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 8:58 AM

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm hoping Santa brings me a 54 or 56 degree wedge.

• ppezoldt
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:03 AM

Dear Santa,

I have been a member since 3/2009. I enjoy this site so much that whenever I'm talking with friends about online games  always brag about WGT. I tell them it is the most realistic game they will ever play. I do love the fact that it I not cartoony but very real.

It sure would be great if Santa brought me a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9.0 Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L96+)

Thank you so much Santa

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:07 AM

searcher12:

Best of luck Santas,

Some nice shiny new golf balls under the tree would a very pleasant gift.

happy christmas everyone.

I'm not sure what you received but you are already on the list to have received a gift. Give someone else a chance.

• freddylaf
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:07 AM

goodevening and seasons greetings may i ask for a decent driver for my level wich is level 21 and a sleeve of callaway slow meter balls I have been posting three days ............maybe father xmas forgot me  They will be a precious gift and hope all players recieve a gift . Thank you and a merry Christmas

• jaroslaw
    345 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:08 AM

Dear Santa Borntobesting,

“ Ask, and it will be given to you;
    seek, and you will find it;
    knock, and it will be open to you”

I would like to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Also I would like to thank you for your time helping WGT this year.
    And for my wish this year please if possible.

TaylorMade ATV 56° Wedge (L86+)

Thank you so much  and God bless you.

Jaroslaw

• Ascolibrus
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:13 AM

hello Santa i am a new player which would love a new driver . starter driver too small yardage in some courses. Have a merry xmas and seasons greetings to all tyvm

i am level 21

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:19 AM

Dreamweaver70:

Hello and thank you Santa Sting and Santa Budfan...Hoping to find a Nike level 94 putter or sleeve of Nike RZN (Level 90) balls under the tree.  Merry Christmas.

DW

Sleeve sent

RSS