Forums

Help › Forums

missed out on official day 7

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 20 2015 1:43 AM (6 replies)
  • sportsup
    290 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 3:26 PM

“Ho-ho-ho. Have a seat on my lap here, young lady,” invites Santa.

I ease myself onto his cushiony thigh. He wraps a big red arm around me and snugs me in tight. He’s warm and despite his girth I can feel the firmness of his muscles underneath his considerable padding.

He looks at me over his bifocals and smiles.

Why, I know you. You’re little Maya, living over there in the middle of Japan,” he says. His breath smells of peppermint. There appears to be some cookie crumbs in his beard and a smear of eggnog on his lips. I’m tempted to reach up and dab it off, but I suppress the urge.

Now, you’ve been a bit naughty this year, haven’t you Maya?” he says chidingly as he bounces me on his thigh a few times, then he chuckles. I’m 28 and single with an adventurous boyfriend – of course I’ve been a bit naughty!

But, Santa,” I say in my defense. “Golf in Japan is too expensive for me to play.” He’d know this if he read my blog on Japan on my profile page. “So a girl has to find other ways to keep herself amused.”

Oh, I understand, dear, Maya. I was young once, too. When the world was in its youth, I rode the snowy skies from Asgaard, hunting in my sled, enjoying the vigor in my body. What would you like Santa to bring you this year?” he asks with a little squeeze.

Well, the only game I play is World Golf Tour. There is a wonderful new driver - TaylorMade M1 9.0° Driver (L74+)”. If I could have that, I’d be much less naughty in 2016.” I smile sweetly, but we both know I’m lying.

Very well, Maya. I’ll contact my secret Santa friends and see what we can do,” he says.

Oohh!” I exclaim when he gives my butt a pat as he slides me off his lap. I do so hope his secret Santa come through and makes my WGT Christmas a joyous one.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:26 PM

You need the other 49 shades of gray.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:35 PM

I was going to say day 7 isn't over yet but....... 

YJ nailed it. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 7:59 PM

YankeeJim:

FFS...I thought I was reading an excerpt!

Or have I been phished to another site?

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 8:11 PM

YankeeJim:

lol

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 1:56 AM

Got the horn here

RSS