Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Santa Hates me...lol

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 22 2015 3:01 PM (5 replies)
  • kristobel
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 9:36 AM

Hi Santa, I will try again today in hopes that I can better my Game.  I have been Playing for a couple of months and seem to be getting better.  I love the game but I am lacking a good set of irons.  The family has run into some hard times this year and I have gotten laid off from work so I cannot afford to buy the irons and food for the family.  I was hoping you could find it in your heart to drop of a set of Taylormade Rocketballz (l37+) at my house.  I know there is alot of people asking for things so I know you can only do what you can.  Santa a very safe and Happy holidays to you and your family from Myself and my Family

Kristobel

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:14 AM

Please check your account tab , upper left over play now , you were sent a set of irons yesterday 

OPY

• kristobel
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 10:40 AM

I would Like to thank you and all the Sant'a this year for the great job you guys are doing.  I recieved my new iron set and can't waite to try them. Again A very merry christmas to you and Your family from myself and my Family

Kristobel

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:36 PM

Everyone should get a message letting them know they've received a gift not just friends ?

Glad you got hooked up with some new bats Kristobel . . . happy hitting :)

• labaume
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 2:58 PM

Hello I am new to wgt and I would like to have better wedge to have more fun because j, have a starter kit if I could have the 64 ATV 39 and ATV 56 l38 I think I could my amilior  game

thank you I wish you merry christmas

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 3:01 PM

labaume:

Hello I am new to wgt and I would like to have better wedge to have more fun because j, have a starter kit if I could have the 64 ATV 39 and ATV 56 l38 I think I could my amilior  game

thank you I wish you merry christmas

You will want to respond to one of the threads that the Santas are using to give gifts.  It will be listed "Day 10" for the one today.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS