Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:21 PM

A big congratulations and well done to Mr. Caddie & ALL the many Santas that have helped make this year's event a huge success.

Due to the lack of free credits available this side of the pond I have recently had to downgrade the balls I use from Nikes to Callys. Although the Callys are good balls, I score better with the Nikes. So a sleeve or two of Lvl48 Nike balls would be very usefull.

Thank you and seasonal greetings to all.

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:24 PM

22rshane:

Dear Santa                                                                                                                    I have been playing WGT for 4 years or so and have never heard of this xmas giveaway . I think its awsome !!! I posted a christmas wish for the 1st time yesterday 12/23/15 . but still have'nt found anything under my tree. I sure hope that santa gets my wish list because at this point iam not sure if this means i've been naughty or nice!!! I 've made it  to level 96 so far and would love to have a new driver or maybe even some nice new irons,I hope you find my wishes execptable santa and i know i'ts only a wish list ,I have enjoyed playing WGT and look forward too many more years of playing so thank you MrCaddie for puting this all together. hope everyone at WGT receives many gifts and has a very Christmas  and a blessed new year!!!!!!!!        p.s. looking forward to playing with my new clubs santa

Santa stop by and putt something in your stocking last night.

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:35 PM

mrcaddie:

Hey Folks,

It's still early in the day where this Santa is right now, so keep those letters to Santa coming in, lots of presents to be given away today.

I want to give away as many gifts as possible today, so after I give away WGT's gifts I'm going to continue sending out gifts on my own. If there is anyone out there that would like to join me, then send me a private message or post something on my wall and let me know how many credits you would like to contribute and I'll let you know who to send a gift to.

Thanks in advance for your help.....and does anyone have a pony we can send to CFish?

Merry Christmas all.

MC

Absolutely Wonderful job you are doing MC, Superb work and it is not as easy as anyone may think...

You deserve to sleep for a week after this Sir, My hat goes off to you big time, I myself am just recovering now from day 10 lol...

I wish I could help out more my friend, It is a wonderful gesture and cause but unfortunately this Santa has nothing left in his sack... Unless WGT allow me to gift my own set of clubs?? Please advise WGT...

Keep up your great work MC, You are a star my friend!

A little message to the very few greedy and duplicitous people who tried it on, What is wrong with you people, A Wonderful thing like this and you try to spoil it, Such a shame and to be brutally honest, Totally Embarrassing really... Shame on you guys, You know who you are!

Take good care Santa MC WGT and All of the other Santa`s, Their helpers and Everyone involved...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL....!

Chris

• cej0
    255 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:39 PM

hi wgt santas!

I would love some L71 Nike 20XI balls.  They are the best and help my game tremendously!

Thanks!

Happy Holidays

• milwsteve
    89 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:46 PM

All I would like is the Nike level 100 vapor irons thank you Santa,great job again this year,Merry Christmas to everyone at WGT and all the others.

• boogaloo1981
    275 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:51 PM

Dear Santa i dont know if you got my first message but this is my first time for the christmas gifts ive never asked before. I would like either a big bertha driver or a big bertha 3 wood. Been wanting one for a long time i just cant afford it right now. If you would be so kind sir sure could use 1. Thank you santa and merry christmas.its a great thing you are doing and its greatly appreciated. Boogaloo1981

• biggunky
    156 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:01 PM

Thanks to WGT for a great game..Im only a lvl 32 player at the moment, would really like it if Santa left me a putter and sleeve of balls under the trree. Thank you MrCaddie for being santa and have a happy holiday season

• dje91090
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:02 PM

dear WGT santa,

this christmas, i'd love a set of irons to improve my scores! i'd be super grateful to receive  the TaylorMade Rocketballz (Steel L68+) set!!  Please and thanks in advance!!

• ninjaclaus
    174 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:10 PM

What you all do at this time of year is awesome and I so wish that I had the credits in order to participate in this. I am currently a tour master and have been trying hard to get to legend but am finding that it's not that east to get to legend as I thought it would be. I would like it very much if Santa would put a Taylormade R15 Driver (L90+) under my tree this year. Thanks

P.S. I might be a ninjaclaus, but this one keeps getting his butt kicked!! LOL

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Keep it on the short grass!

ninjaclaus

• eglvsn
    29 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 1:11 PM

thanks  Santa for another 12 days of Christmas . I could sure use a ghost putter with 

10 ft increments or at least a set of max gold balls for the holidays . Merry Christmas to you and Mrs . Claus and all your helpers . Have a blessed 2016

RSS