Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 7:01 AM

Shoe needs to edit the title of the thread he created.

Or folks can simply just laugh at the idiot spongers who are still posting i suppose.

• craigswan
    31,549 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 8:32 AM

MisterWGT Phone Chat

MisterWGT Phone Chat
  • rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 8:38 PM

i just realized it today that i had been gifted the outfit.. i'm sorry for posting here.. i didn't realize this was last years event until a couple of hours later.. do i owe you for the new outfit.. i feel bad.. i hope you didn't use your own credits to get it for me.. after i read there wasn't an event going on this year i didn't really expect anything.. i do appreciate it and thankx bunches.. but lease let me know if i owe you credits for the outfit.. thank you :)  have a Merry Christmas  Robyn

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 5:03 PM

rockinrobyn:

i just realized it today that i had been gifted the outfit.. i'm sorry for posting here.. i didn't realize this was last years event until a couple of hours later.. do i owe you for the new outfit.. i feel bad.. i hope you didn't use your own credits to get it for me.. after i read there wasn't an event going on this year i didn't really expect anything.. i do appreciate it and thankx bunches.. but lease let me know if i owe you credits for the outfit.. thank you :)  have a Merry Christmas  Robyn

we all make mistakes robyn  no worries

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 9:11 PM

I love a happy ending... tweet, tweet

• DoktorSlice
    729 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2016 5:38 AM

Merry Christmas.

I would like a sleeve of Nike 61 balls as my present, please.

Pretty pleased with everything else.

And if you can find a way to get my profile awards back too, that would be swell.

Thanks a lot.

DoktorSlice

• tapac1992
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 5:03 AM

Good afternoon. I hope you had a nice Christmas day.

Is it possible to have a gift?

Anything helps.

Thanks to you

Taras

• snowy64
    67 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 8:33 AM

Hi

I am an older player 72 years old. I have ben a widower for the last 19 years. I have no family just my beloved staffie Ben. Hence I received no presents or even saw anybody for two days I would love to receive some decent balls so I can continue to play this game if not balls some credits.

I am sorry if I seem to be wanting a lot but this game is just about all I have and a basic pension in the UK does not go very far.

Thank you wgt for allowing me to put my wishes.

Merry New Year to you all

snowy64

• conveyorguy
    786 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 9:14 AM

snowy64:

Hi

I am an older player 72 years old. I have ben a widower for the last 19 years. I have no family just my beloved staffie Ben. Hence I received no presents or even saw anybody for two days I would love to receive some decent balls so I can continue to play this game if not balls some credits.

I am sorry if I seem to be wanting a lot but this game is just about all I have and a basic pension in the UK does not go very far.

Thank you wgt for allowing me to put my wishes.

Merry New Year to you all

snowy64

Check your stocking Snowy. I can relate. Mike

• snowy64
    67 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 9:23 AM

thank you mike

RSS