Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 4:50 PM

Wow, i sure hope this isn't the last ever Christmas event. I was fortunate enough to be able to serve as borntobesting's elf on day seven. I say fortunate because for me it was a very enjoyable and humbling experience. I own a nice set of clubs and have a good supply of balls. I've also stockpiled a fair amount of credits. So i thought " why not help some people out ". I remember what it was like in the beginning hacking around with the starter gear. How challenging, and sometimes frustrating, it was. So if i can give to someone something that will help them improve and enjoy the game more, why not? I didn't give to everyone who asked. I gave to a few who, after going to their page and looking at their equipment & statistics, i thought i could help the most. I saw no benefit in gifting to a level 90 legend a new killer driver when they already had one. I wanted to give some nice clubs to players who i thought could use them. Thank you MrCaddie for putting this event together and i hope you won't let the negativity be the end of it. In fact, you can sign me up for next year.

• johntageejr
    16 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 5:32 PM

Thanks & Merry Christmas   John

• JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 5:50 PM

I just want to make things clear here......... I want to thank Mr.McCaddie and all the other Santa's for a job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!   they have a certain amount of credits to distribute how they see fit..........I greatly appreciated the sleeve of balls I received from Team Yancy!!!!!!!

My only thought is that WGT can and should do more for the players that take the time and effort to post a letter or be a SANTA as well.....other than 1 golf ball for those that login on Christmas.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

JPMCMANAMY

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 6:37 PM

JM has a point ,  What bothers me is WGT did not even show up for day 12

MERRY CHRISTMAS

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 6:47 PM

mrcaddie:

courteneyfish:
    Just the pony.

Pony being sent, I'll let Shoe work out the details.

Merry Christmas

MC on behalf of WGT

I just wanted to help out WGT with this one. 

Courteney is very deserving of a pony after all these years. 

So to save WGT shipping costs - here are some for sale on the Isle of Man that WGT could investigate and get to her tomorrow.

EE

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 6:47 PM

CEverett12:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wrong! Mrcaddie did the gifting but Shoe  started the thread and WGT provided the credits.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 6:56 PM

CEverett12:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

They did , and thanks to wgt for joining,

It is about gifting, nobody had to !

100 %  well done for all gifters and receivers.(-1 greedy apple)

Merry Christmas, happy holidays etc.

Siggi

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 7:24 PM

NevellsK:

Yeah Merry Christmas from the guy who asked 12 times and didnt get sh*t .

Who is more deserving here the level40 sandbaggers or the lvl 100 guys who have been playing for years?

Just want to so that was a stupid thread all 12 of them

NevellsK,

Don't ask me why but I had your name written down on my list to send a sleeve of balls today. I spent most of the morning with my family so it was this afternoon when I logged onto WGT. Instead of going right to the Pro shop and gift you a sleeve of L90 Nikes, I decided to check this thread first. That's when I see this quote above. If you are going to be pissed off at someone, look in the mirror. If you would have stayed away from this thread or just not been such an ass, you would have received the balls you asked for. But since I am such a nice guy, I sent you everything you asked for, Vapor irons, Nike Platinums and Marlboros. You can find them on your wall!

Drdave72

Merry Christmas

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2015 9:03 PM

dave - you tricked me - edited lol

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 5:06 AM

I know a little bit about giving out gifts , I have gave away more than a thousand dollars this year ! My record speaks for itself , WGT can confirm .  Yes they had mrcaddie do it for them !  shameful ... I hope they did not break the bank ..  WGT has 24 employees  generating 2.6.million dollars in revenue ..................Good Day . 

RSS