Help › Forums

Can Anyone Help An Old Moose ?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:16 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 7:23 AM

I really enjoyed playing this game with the Cally Hex Chrome level 43 Legend balls, now, not so much. I've been told there may be a work around, if someone who has these in their inventory is willing to gift me a sleeve, I would gladly return the favor. I understand that if I use the "last ball" option to buy , I can then add multiple sleeves to my inventory. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doc :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 7:29 AM

Is it not through the end of game gift option that you can gift/receive multiple sleeves?

If that's the case you'd have to find someone in the same boat to play you.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 7:40 AM

drmoose:
    if someone who has these in their inventory is willing to gift me a sleeve,

They don't have to be in the gifter's inventory. That end of game option will default to whatever ball you're using so that's where you would get them from somebody as a gift.

What did they cost when you could buy them?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 8:06 AM

I will help you Doc .  Look for me tonight when I get on line 

OPY

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 8:14 AM

1st off , thanks to all who responded. They were $2.50 a sleeve when they were in the pro shop. Mainz Man had a thread about this somewhere, and as far as I can gather , the "last ball" buy / gift option is the only way I can get more, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Thanks Opy, I'll look fer ya.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 8:38 AM

drmoose:
    Cally Hex Chrome level 43 Legend balls

If I recall, Legend balls are not gift-able.

**Edit to add Pic **

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 9:22 AM

drmoose:
    and as far as I can gather , the "last ball" buy / gift option is the only way I can get more, unless I'm misunderstanding something.

You have it right but the gift option is only the one you see at the end of a MP game. If you don't see it, click on the little wrapped gift icon on the final scorecard.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 10:03 AM

i believe the ball you are looking for is now called the level 43 chrome soft (same ball and price but different name)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 10:12 AM

turfsand,

Yes, there is the "Chrome Soft" level 43 option but, I for one, do not believe that they play the same. It may well be in my head, but that still translates to not being able to play as well. I was very happy with the 43 hex chrome , and not so much with anything I've used in that price range since.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 10:14 AM

I thought that if the ball you were using was either non-giftable or no longer offered in the pro shop that the end of game gift option would only offer up some random sleeve to gift,  like some high priced Nike ball.

Even the last ball pop up in game wouldn't show up if the ball you used was no longer in the pro shop.   Seem to recall that being the case when I played my last  Cally i(S) L33.

Maybe they changed that since I've used up my last one way back when?

• PAGES
RSS