Can Anyone Help An Old Moose ?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:16 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 10:29 AM

Hazen,

I don't know all the particulars, I'm just hoping that if I get in an MP game with someone who has that ball still available to them , there is a way for them to gift a sleeve to me. I'm not looking for any hand outs,  I just really miss the old Hex Chromes.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 10:44 AM

drmoose:
    if I get in an MP game with someone who has that ball still available to them

This is what you don't have right. The gifter doesn't have to have that exact ball, anybody can do it. What isn't sure is what Hazen pointed out-if they're even available that way.

One way to find out. When you on?  :-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 11:25 AM

You can't normally gift legend balls, maybe the end game gifting gets round this?

I went from hex chrome to chrome soft cally's and I see no difference whatsoever.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 11:34 AM

you can not gift those golf balls.

one way to keep the 'remember the sleeve of balls I gifted you?. problem

at bay

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 12:03 PM

Hey Doc,

There is a cally legend ball that is level 45 for 300 credits. I used to use them all the time until I realized they were non-giftable balls and only a 2 for durability. 4.5 distance, 3 spin, 2 durability & 2.5 meter speed. I don't recall them being 250 credits, but they are a very nice ball. If this is the ball you are thinking of, they are still there for your use. I hope this helped.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 12:11 PM

YJ,

I should be on fer a bit around 3:00 PM EST  but, I don't see how anyone who doesn't have that ball available to them can gift what is no longer in the pro shop. Dbloshoe kindly even tried to transfer some to my account, where they show up in my account under "gift received" as the "Hex Chromes 43 Legend" but in my inventory as "  43 Chrome Softs "It's all very confusing, hopefully, I can get it sorted.

Sticky, yep I know about the 45 Legends @ $3.00 They were added after WGT did away with the 43 Legends@$2.50. Still hoping that someone who's still using them can gift me a sleeve ( which I will replace ) if that gets them back into my inventory.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 12:27 PM

Okay. Thank you all for your offers / input. Problem solved, with a huge thank you to WGTDbloshoe who made my New Years wish come true.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:00 PM

drmoose:
    I don't see how anyone who doesn't have that ball available to them can gift what is no longer in the pro shop

Good to see you got it covered, Doc. FYI, the end of game message lets you gift the ball that the receiver used during that game. I'm pretty sure MainManz has used that feature to get his 33 Callaways-the original ones.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:16 PM

Ty YJ, yep, I believe that's how it's done. I'm sportin' 18 of them glorious beauties in my inventory right now, which is makin' me want to get my wood out & play. I may even get a round of golf in.

• PAGES
RSS