Forums

Help › Forums

The National WGT Enquirer - Dec. 31, 2015 - Clash! Team Yancy vs Team WGT Special Report

Sun, Jan 10 2016 11:21 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 8:16 AM

A masterpiece Andy....as usual : )))

.....and I thought I was using myself too much time for WGT making 3D golf holes LOL

Best for  2016 everyone ; ))

Eric

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 8:48 AM

mkg335:
    Ditto...and I hope we get a toaster when we renew, like last year.  I've used mine as a bathtub warmer all year and it's finally worn out.

We were shocked by those reports Mark and that item has been discontinued but replaced by this all-metal 3500w hair dryer...

(Rubber ducky not included)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 10:21 AM

Andy, that'll work out nicely.  May I suggest that you amp up this promotion, I know we'll all get a real charge out of using this.

Just an idea, but thinking ahead to those hot summer evenings, you might want to offer a high-powered electric fan that can be loosely mounted to the side of the tub for easy removal.

• dandycap
    1,825 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 3:10 PM

Congratulations Andy!     Wonderful...   Cap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap  etc

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 3:44 PM

Great stuff   Andy   ......                    :)      Thanks    and happy New Year    all   ,            Frapp

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 4:34 PM

I don't think Icon wanted to go sledding ... said something about he hates the cold weather, but who am I to say ?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 4:00 PM

Thanks everyone, I'm happy you enjoyed it. 

mkg335:
    Just an idea, but thinking ahead to those hot summer evenings, you might want to offer a high-powered electric fan that can be loosely mounted to the side of the tub for easy removal.

Thank you for the idea Mark!  I'm currently conducting a 'straw poll' of senior staff and to be honest there appears to be quite a bit of resistance to the idea and reluctance to even consider new promotions.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 5:14 PM

andyson:

Thanks everyone, I'm happy you enjoyed it. 

mkg335:

Thank you for the idea Mark!  I'm currently conducting a 'straw poll' of senior staff and to be honest there appears to be quite a bit of resistance to the idea and reluctance to even consider new promotions.

I saw what you did there. 

But serially, how about a combination electric fan/stovetop, so us readers could keep our cool while singing Ohm on the Range?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2016 11:21 AM

Two Words:

Best Andy Video Ever?

• PAGES
RSS