THEY ARE NOT FIXING THIS GAME!!

THEY WANT YOUR MONEY.

You won't get better.

StevieD/allards01

I did my last game....

• NickN85
    193 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 2:21 AM

Well what did you expect with such an inferior club set in your bag...

AND ONLY EVER PLAYING BPB YOUR ENTIRE TIME HERE!!!

no wonder you never get any better... mix it up, get some decent equipment, (which you can do surveys and things to get you dont actually have to pay money)... and quit whining.

Have a nice day!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 2:25 AM

Enjoy your vacation, see you in a few days!

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 5:00 AM

Stevevo, Did you ride the short bus as a child?    One year and eight mos. does not = fours years bud. Unless your from Arkansas, I think your math is wrong. JB

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 5:07 AM

Aw c'mon, jb. He's using that bomber TourPro driver with those ultra accurate starter wedges. Cut him some slack, maybe he knows something.   After all, he is a Tour Professional.   :-D

• asugunnu
    48 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 5:33 AM

yeah bra that was my last fix,as an old junkie said..

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 6:50 AM

Well, i've also changed my mind, i'm quitting to go back to playing poker rather than spend $ here, because on poker its luck and skill, the only luck here is if you get a smooth meter, having lost 2 challenge matches, all down to jerky, skippy meters...MIght check WGT out in a few years just to see if they've sorted it (doubt it)

Dont mind loosing if i play crap, but when its out of your hands, why bother?

But game used to be smooth for me (exept maybe 2 skips a round) last 2 days,....unplayable!

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 7:50 AM

i love this game, jerky meter and all.   I've followed a pretty intentional progression to avoid frustrations:  I haven't spent a penny, got all my credits through surveys (and maybe 1% through tournaments).  I only use free balls.  I only play free tournaments or minor pay to play one's in a good cc.  I avoid ready-go and challenge match play.  Maybe someday I will check them out, but for now I'm having a blast and only get frustrated at myself.

I may get better one day and worse the next, how much time I've wasted seems to have no impact, lol, like real golf for me.  

"You WILL ALWAYS be learning."-OP  - I sure hope so!

• Hamplo
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 7:50 AM

Jasně že ano.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 8:39 AM

.........., i'm quitting to go back to playing poker rather than spend $ here, because on poker its luck and skill...

Chris, you are savvy with "bots" and "corps" aren't you? Wouldn't rely on the luck part!! just saying..;)

• PAGES
RSS