DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME..OR MONEY!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 4 2011 8:07 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 1:55 PM

chrisironsbones:

Well, i've also changed my mind, i'm quitting to go back to playing poker rather than spend $ here, because on poker its luck and skill, the only luck here is if you get a smooth meter, having lost 2 challenge matches, all down to jerky, skippy meters...MIght check WGT out in a few years just to see if they've sorted it (doubt it)

Dont mind loosing if i play crap, but when its out of your hands, why bother?

But game used to be smooth for me (exept maybe 2 skips a round) last 2 days,....unplayable!

Enjoy your vacation, see you in a few days!

• Topflight
    12 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 5:57 PM

If your meter is skipping a little make sure before you play that you clear your cache and that no other programs are running on your computer. To me that is something that you should do if you play any game that requires timing. Also on the lower right of your game window is arrows that say full screen, clicking that arrow while i have played has made my meter "almost" perfect. You should try a few things before complaining, you will be surprised at what you may accomplish. :)

Topflight

• erckie
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 8:07 PM

it dosent cost that much u tight ass

• PAGES
RSS