Forums

Help › Forums

TO A WGTADMIN

Wed, Dec 20 2017 10:34 AM (24 replies)
  • Eddy0101
    401 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 12:19 AM

Just a thought will WGT at anytime soon consider dropping there iron sets by 5 levels like they did for the putters at the end of last year, As a new Years gift just a Idea. I think it would benefit the WGT community of players, Thank you for your time in reading this post hope to hear something back either way.

Eddy0101

• Driverdogg
    554 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 9:09 AM

so i am about to be a Level 97 player,  in Jan 2016,  i might make Level 100 by the end of the year, 2017,  since it now takes more then a million hits to move,  don't lower the level lower the points needed to move up,  also from level 97 on up your splitting hairs,  i did get the level 101 putter though when offered, with no regrets,  it is awesome

• Eddy0101
    401 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 11:49 AM

Solar hi we have played a few alt. games together and i understand

Solarflares:
    as I would certainly be wary of any cash-generating scheme that has no regard for players that have been here the longest - and have paid good money already to get to the level-needed for the top-kit.

But then you should have had the same issue when WGT drop the level by 5 for there putters.

Driverdog quote

so i am about to be a Level 97 player,  in Jan 2016,  i might make Level 100 by the end of the year, 2017,  since it now takes more then a million hits to move,  don't lower the level lower the points needed to move up,  also from level 97 on up your splitting hairs,  i did get the level 101 putter though when offered, with no regrets,  it is awesome

Solar I understan but I am 19 days away from 1 year of CDP I have spent my share of money with WGT I will be lucky if I make l-100 by the end of this year or sometime in 2017. If they do cool or not cool but if you are going to do it for one item then they should do for all. I never have got a promo code and when I made legend it was done by WGT not by my avg. I did not have a low enough avg. to become Legend.

One more thing what about high level players that gift these hi level items to lower level players and Tiers. ever look when you buy a item you have to be that level but you can be a hack and get that item so what dose it matter, the only item that you can not do that is with the control master+ putter you have to be a master to get that item just something to think about.

Eddy0101

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 12:07 PM

No plans in the works to lower levels for Irons.  Maybe something for down the road.

- WGTdbloshoe

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 12:44 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

Maybe something for down the road.

- WGTdbloshoe

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 1:00 PM

Eddy0101:
    One more thing what about high level players that gift these hi level items to lower level players and Tiers. ever look when you buy a item you have to be that level but you can be a hack and get that item so what dose it matter, the only item that you can not do that is with the control master+ putter you have to be a master to get that item just something to think about.

Is that right?  I thought you could only gift items to the level of the receiving player. 

• Eddy0101
    401 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 1:22 PM

Paulton  that is the truth love it. sums it all up.

Eddy

• why9
    907 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 2:54 PM

Eddy0101:

]

DodgyPutter:
    Is that right?  

i don't believe it is correct no bud

• Eddy0101
    401 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 7:47 PM

why9:
    i don't believe it is correct no bud

Go to the pro shop choice a item you can bye remember you are not buying it, look to the left and you will see a box they level you have to be and then it is below that or above that it will show for Hack + .

Just take a look Why9 can not hurt, thank You

Level
    0+
    Tier
    Master+
    Cost
    2,500 Cr

MAX Control Putter

This new MAX Control Putter gives you the maximum amount of control with the widest range of pre-set swing meter distances, available at 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100, 200 and 300 feet. Make more putts...especially short putts!

101+
    Tier
    Hack+
    Cost
    4,695 Cr

NIKE Method 001 Putter M2

This high-level Nike Method putter is made for top WGT players, featuring more precision, balance and a slower swing meter with alternative swing meter increments of 10/20/50/100/150/300 feet.

this is what I meant Why9  I think most people do not look to the left unless they are getting colored balls  this go's for all clubs in the pro shop just a fyi  again thank you all for you time and responses
RSS