Forums

Help › Forums

Powerball......what would you do if you won?

Thu, Jan 14 2016 1:53 AM (89 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2016 7:40 AM

I would also buy a 1957 robins egg blue Corvette.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2016 11:23 AM

srellim234:

ct - Got it. Ferrari, Yacht, one vacation hut, Lear jet and helicopter on the way if we win. How you manage to cram yourself into them is your problem, son.  :)

Image result for dilapidated grass hut on beachImage result for model of lear jet

Image result for toy helicopter

Gee...thx Dad... Well, I can still fit into my Chevy Cobalt...and flying coach ain't so bad.  

ps...excellent response to my post...:)

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2016 1:58 PM

Will it roll over 1 more time????

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2016 4:20 PM

Yeah! I got the power-ball number.....Now I'm $4.00 richer...lol

I would be debt free, buy some acres and build a house without any neighbors for miles, Buy a Brown stone in New York; like my ex wanted; then make her pay rent just to live in it. Also would like a new vehicle (SUV) and boat to sail the Caribbean isles. Buy shares in toilet paper; because they will never drop & always rise; since everyone needs to wipe their....Well you get the picture...LOL

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2016 9:50 AM

LOL

Here's another question for if you won...

Just like the common question, "would you still keep your job?"    Would you continue to play virtual golf?  With all of that money, I'd be able to play as much real golf as I wanted and wouldn't have to worry about yellow virtual Nikes anymore LOL.  If the weather was bad, I'd have money to go somewhere with nice weather to play.  

Seriously though, I'd still play WGT, I enjoy the friends I've made here more than the golf itself.  Would set up a few golf outings with a lot of my WGT pals and pay their way to and from the golf course we were going to play.  Would be a blast!  :)

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2016 10:33 AM

goldeena:

i'd have a wank !!

- but no need to get paid for it on this occasion.

What is a wank?...I hear the Brits refer to people as "wankers", but this is a different meaning, no?!

• gtownmohawks
    955 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2016 10:40 AM

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2016 10:57 AM

ct690911:
    What is a wank?

German Wank (in translation)

English wank (I like "Teasing" part)

RSS