Forums

Help › Forums

Load Manager Error message?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 20 2016 12:32 PM (1 replies)
  • Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2016 1:46 PM

Are there any legitimate fixes for this message. For the last 6 hours this has popped up when I try to load any game. I've tried everything that I could find on Google and the Forum page.

Cleaned cache. Disk cleanup/defrag. Uninstalled/reinstalled just about everything. Ran a virus scan. Cleared cookies. Allowed and blocked popup and cookies. Tried 5 different browser to play and same message. 

I can see other members are playing with no problem and have read that some are having the same issue with no luck at resolution.

I'm at a loss. Will it go away on it's own? What can I do?

Thanks for any assist.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2016 12:32 PM

Artemusbuddy:

Are there any legitimate fixes for this message. For the last 6 hours this has popped up when I try to load any game. I've tried everything that I could find on Google and the Forum page.

Cleaned cache. Disk cleanup/defrag. Uninstalled/reinstalled just about everything. Ran a virus scan. Cleared cookies. Allowed and blocked popup and cookies. Tried 5 different browser to play and same message. 

I can see other members are playing with no problem and have read that some are having the same issue with no luck at resolution.

I'm at a loss. Will it go away on it's own? What can I do?

Thanks for any assist.

hi

that issue comes up when flash cookies/temp files are corrupted. once you clean that, it should work

-wgticon

RSS