Forums

Help › Forums

club passes.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 28 2016 1:13 PM (4 replies)
  • Fredd7
    38 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2016 5:21 PM

I try every day to make my club passes coincide with consecutive days played numbers. I have had disconnection problems at least ten times in the last 2 weeks.These all cost me my club passes and is very aggravating to be on last 2 or 3 holes and lose connection! 

Please do something about the disconnection problems. I cannot in good faith spend another dime here untill these problems  are at least admitted or SOMETHING is being done to try to rectify these problems!

Walley Brooks (fredd7)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 1:20 PM

I admire you wanting to do the best for the club, but whilst this game has some stability issues, it is unwise to keep persisting in using the CC passes in multiplayer games.

Nothing will be done to rectify the problems, and in many cases the connectivity issues are also with the end user.

All that said, yes WGT have issues but losing CC passes is not a big deal, as they have such limited value to the club (award/rewards system is so flawed it is worthless).

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 1:30 PM

I have best results with a short & solo game with CDP bonus and free pass:

One hole practice at any genuine course. 890+ XPs guaranteed and only very rarely disconnecting.

Plus, as alanti mentioned, there's hardly any reason for a L8 CC to worry about those points.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2016 3:22 PM

I use my free pass for my daily 3 round practice warm up.

works most time there.

I would not sweat too much over the pass working or not.

Customer service are nice giving you them back if many have been lost.

Siggi

• RBellerby
    511 Posts
    Thu, Jan 28 2016 1:13 PM

when i have a pass  available   fred i play a solo ctth game  works every time

RSS