Forums

Help › Forums

system failure!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 16 2016 12:32 PM (4 replies)
  • wtf101
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 8:34 AM

I played 02/14/2016 and didn't get the free balls as promised! just played 18 holes game froze at the end didn't get credit for it! costing me shots with my balls, What's going on with WGT?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 5:11 PM

wtf101:

I played 02/14/2016 and didn't get the free balls as promised! just played 18 holes game froze at the end didn't get credit for it! costing me shots with my balls, What's going on with WGT?

The ball was added yesterday. You will just need to equip it to your bag.

2/14/2016 Promotion bonus received: 1 Heart Vapor Ball OK 0.00 0.00 $ 0.00

0.00 USD

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2016 9:53 PM

When I read the title of the post....I was going to pass on my condolences......but will anyway.....the heart ball is pretty naff.

Edit - I do have a question for the OP, and I am not saying this in a demeaning way, but the CC you are in is dead with only 10 members who have played this year, and seemingly no CC tournaments (neither your ot the owner have played any in your score history).

What is the point of being in a CC that has nothing going for it and no activity? There are some great clubs that help their members become better players.

Just odd IMO.

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2016 12:32 PM

WGTdbloshoe .I see you took the time to go in and look at that players equipment and make sure he got his heart ball, really a nice gesture..here is the but..But how about fixing the GAME FREEZING AT THE END OF THE MULTI-PLAYER GAMES, no one knows if they get the xp points? One would think you all at WGT would be flopping all over yourselves to fix this issue so we all have the option to buy those lovely heart balls as a gift for the players who were there at the beginning of the round before getting booted out along the way.

RSS