Forums

Help › Forums

Windows 10 professional 64 bit

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 17 2016 1:57 PM (3 replies)
  • littleJonJon
    23 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2016 12:04 PM

What is up with this game. When I'm playing this game using my desktop computer which has Windows 10 professional edition (64 Bit) I can't hit the ding at all, it jumps right pass it. But if I try to click it earlier, it stops instantly. Apparently they can't fix this game or don't want to, either or, I have no choice but to quit playing on this site. I am sick and tired of all these problem this site has and chooses to ignore. Seems these always nothing but problems in which cost we the members money due to a lost ball or three. Unless something is done and soon, I'm just going to quit. And those of you who say it's my computer or browser. guess again, Brand new computer with a 4 GHZ processor 32 gigs of ram, also a 4 Gig video card, This computer was built for this game only, So don't waste your time or mine. I have a 3.5 bay which allows be to change out the hard drives and it has the ability to hot swap the drives. I do not use hot swap, I turn my computer off and then change the drives. I have one drive with windows 10 pro 64 bit and is one terabyte and one drive with windows XP pro 64 bit. Both drives has the same browser, the only difference is the OS. The drive with XP on it does not have the problem with the ding, it is smooth and can ding 9 out of 10 times. The 1 time I miss is usually my fault.  But the drive with Windows 10, I can't ding it 1 out of 100 times.  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2016 1:06 PM

littleJonJon:
    The drive with XP on it does not have the problem with the ding, it is smooth and can ding 9 out of 10 times. The 1 time I miss is usually my fault.  But the drive with Windows 10, I can't ding it 1 out of 100 times.  

So, it's not the game then?

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2016 1:47 PM

PaulTon:

littleJonJon:
    The drive with XP on it does not have the problem with the ding, it is smooth and can ding 9 out of 10 times. The 1 time I miss is usually my fault.  But the drive with Windows 10, I can't ding it 1 out of 100 times.  

So, it's not the game then?

I'm a bit confused,,,if the game works well with XP...and you have that available to you, why do you have to quit the game?...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2016 1:57 PM

littleJonJon:
    Windows 10 professional edition (64 Bit) I can't hit the ding at all,

I have an identical laptop backup that I took the free W10 upgrade for, just to see what it was all about. I couldn't play the game on it to save my life until I took care of the Flash issue. That's what fixed it for me.

I had to revert to an earlier version and it was a major pain mostly because you can't delete Flash files unless you own them! WTF is that all about? I had to research it to find out and I'm still not 100% what's going on. Windows owns files and you can't delete them until you own them, something like that.

I know the game works on W10, I've seen posts about it. Something's not quite right with yours so don't give up, just keep asking. There's W10 players here.  :-)

RSS