Forums

Help › Forums

A new player needs our help...

Fri, Feb 19 2016 4:58 PM (23 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 12:58 PM

I just got a friend request (accepted) from a 'new' player, I think he needs help.

What do you all think of this -

He has maybe stopped taking his meds? Apart from the lies (I like Americans and would dearly love to cross the pond for a visit) I find it quite funny actually.

I think it's obvious who this mult-accounter is, his obsession with me is rather tedious.

Guy has a serious mental spin glitch.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:00 PM

LMAO. Figured something was up when I got the same invite. Rut roh, PT's PO'd somebody else. :-D

(Rather original, you gotta admit.)

p.s., I noticed he took a whack at me, too, and I think I know who it is, too. There's a tell in the slam.   LOL

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:05 PM

Some people have no Limit 

OPY

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:06 PM

YankeeJim:

No Jim, it's exactly the same as tds's last profile, the only new part is he is now including you.

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:07 PM

Someone needs to buy him a new "hug-me-tight" jacket.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:16 PM

PaulTon:

YankeeJim:

No Jim, it's exactly the same as tds's last profile, the only new part is he is now including you.

I wonder if maybe that mentally challenged kid of his got his hands on the computer. Could be a like father, like son thing, IDK. The old man always was jealous of me, especially because I know grammar and sentence structure and post.  LOL

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:16 PM

If you dont have any haters then you must be doing something wrong . Everybody cant be cool like you Paulie thats just the way it is . :-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:19 PM

The funny part of all of this is his other turd-in-the-punch-bowl move flopped. Think it was only a page.  Musta crushed him, being tagged and ignored.  :-D

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:22 PM

You two should open your own club    " The scumbag & froot loops country club "

Sorry  ,, Bad OPY 

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 1:32 PM

WOW---just plain and simple ---WOW !

He took a lot of time and effort doing that !!

Guess he's afraid to say it to your face !

WOW----Gary

PS---Thanks for the Birthday wishes in the other thread !

RSS