Forums

Help › Forums

OOO!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 16 2012 5:36 PM (8 replies)
  • banebdjed
    43 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 7:23 AM

First of all i would like to say i am not a bad loser 'but' i just entered an 18hole tournament around Oakmont and was not doing too well as i was already one over par after seven holes when i teed off at the 8th only for my meter to stop half way through its swing causing me to click to soon and send a ball flying into the weeds.

I dont mind losing a £1 when it is my own doing, I lost £2 on tournaments yesterday and did not complain. But when i am losing because of no fault of my own i slightly object. 

As everyone knows in these tournaments every shot counts and when the computer malfunctions and i go into the weeds which then sends me into the sand i have to then disconnect from the game.

It seems slightly unfair and i think my £1 should go to a good cause and that i should be given access into another tournament during a period the site is not experiencing problems.

• banebdjed
    43 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 12:02 AM

just to say, they refunded my credits, but i went on to have a stinker of a game anyway

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 3:13 AM

Hi There

Did you say 'They Refunded your credits'  for the lost ball...hmmm,  Please explain, how that could happen...lol.

Cheers

Roger

• cmaster136
    255 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 3:32 AM

I would like to know how that happened. When I drive into the weeds on a short fairway I would love to get my credits back.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 11:20 AM

mantis0014:

Hi There

Did you say 'They Refunded your credits'  for the lost ball...hmmm,  Please explain, how that could happen...lol.

Cheers

Roger

I was wondering the very same thing.

• KCGOLFS
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 7:10 PM

THIS SITE IS LIKE THAT  I'M A REAL WORLD GOLFER 'N THIS SITE IS NOT LIKE REAL GOLF! IN REAL GOLF U HIT THE BALL ON THE SIDE QF THE BALL THAT THE WIND IS COMIG FROM AND IT CONTERACTS(TO A DEGREE) THE WIND THIS GAME DOES THE EXACT OPPOSITE

• banebdjed
    43 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 9:31 AM

mantis0014:

Hi There

Cheers

Roger

IDK, but just after i posted this thread the 100credits i lost reappeared on my profile so i was able to have a second shot at St Andrews that i blew through no fault of WGT

• banebdjed
    43 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 9:34 AM

KCGOLFS:

THIS SITE IS LIKE THAT  I'M A REAL WORLD GOLFER 'N THIS SITE IS NOT LIKE REAL GOLF! IN REAL GOLF U HIT THE BALL ON THE SIDE QF THE BALL THAT THE WIND IS COMIG FROM AND IT CONTERACTS(TO A DEGREE) THE WIND THIS GAME DOES THE EXACT OPPOSITE

You are a 'REAL' world golfer? who are you Graham DeLaet?

• KCGOLFS
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 5:36 PM

This game sucks so bad  i've just ha d the worst game ever in all the different sites i've played this game is not like real golf at all  all the designers And creators can suck my *** and die

RSS