Forums

Help › Forums

You Know what's amazing about this game?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 28 2016 3:59 AM (20 replies)
  • petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2016 3:59 AM

Solarflares:

Wow yeah.
    Nice one Peter.

alanti:

petervcpt:

...and look what your ball advice did for me Solar :-)
    My 1st ever albatross!

Super shot Peter......I still have no DE's..........
    We played a round today, and what really impressed me was your attitude....was first class despite not having a great day at the office.
    You will make it to legend, as you have all the fundamentals, just play all the courses as some shots work better than others, this way you will learn and will improve.
    I would be happy you play with you anytime Peter.

Howzit guys

Hope you both had a Blessed Easter.

@ Solar: Your unexpected gift to me was an amazing act of generosity, and I truly thank you for it. I pray that this time of renewal will gift you in return better health.

@ Alanti: Thanks for the kind words. I never give up and never quit a game no badly how I play.

Your unerring shots and pinpoint accuracy just highlighted how far I have to go and I'm really enjoying soaking up the knowledge. It was a brilliant game!

I think it was YankeeJim (but I'm not sure), who alerted me to the fact that FULL back spin or top spin is counter-productive to what one is trying to achieve.

These little nuances of the game are what smacks us noobs upside the head and it is truly a revelation to play with you guys who understand them and know how to employ them.

Cheers,
    Peter

RSS