Help › Forums

FREE CREDITS?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 9 2016 3:11 AM (6 replies)
  • andracelt66
    288 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 8:56 AM

Good morning to everyone! How are you?

The reason I´m writing is that the company TRIALPAY are not very honest when it comes to honouring their word concerning "Earn Free Credits" after completing surveys!!!

The other I completed 1 survey and my mother-in-law another. However, TRIALPAY have not put the credits into my account. I have written to them complaining about this and their reply was: You didn´t complete the surveys so you get nothing!!! 

Taking into account these surveys last around 30 to 40 minutes, I think I would know if they were completed or not!

Also, TRIALPAY requested that I give them more personal information (country and address where I live) so that they can track my partcipation more easily!!!??? I thought that in the 21st century companies like these would have tracking software!

I hope you guys at WGT Administration can help me out with this please. This is like the 3rd or 4th time I have had to complain to TRIALPAY about non-compliance of Free Credits.

Attached is a copy of their e-mail reply.

Receipt for Gana Opinando en Encuestas
    TrialPay Support

Reply|
    To:
    Andy Wilson 
    Sat 19/03/2016 01:57
    Dear Andy,  

Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us.

After reviewing your customer log, it appears our system was unable to track the successful completions of the survey offers you attempted to complete to receive free Credits.

Please note that in order to successfully complete these offers, you must first qualify and then complete the full surveys before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information. 

Additionally, if you could please confirm your full name and current location (city and country), I will be better able to assist you.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Bruce
    TrialPay Customer Suppor
    t

Many thanks in advance

Andy

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 9:06 AM

Hey Andy, I sent you a private message. 

_CHAMPION

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 10:05 AM

andracelt66:

The other I completed 1 survey and my mother-in-law another. However, TRIALPAY have not put the credits into my account. I have written to them complaining about this and their reply was: You didn´t complete the surveys so you get nothing!!! 

Taking into account these surveys last around 30 to 40 minutes, I think I would know if they were completed or not!

Sorry to read that you are having trouble getting your credits. Been a long time since I had to do one but I use to take screen shots of the completion  just for this reason. Make use to include the browser address bar of the survey. It is hard for them to claim it was not complete when you can show them that you did. here is an example of one I had done.

• realelmie
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 10:16 AM

These are all just a scam I would rather buy credits directly than this crap they want you to sign up to something or pay for a trial of something. I have gone through 4 surveys  and 40 questions in, they say I am not eligible. This is just a scam so they can get your personal info and sell it to other spam companies. These should be illegal as far as I am concerned but I will never get near one again. WGT should be ashamed to allow this computer based internet garbage to go on. Give me more missions to complete in game on specific courses an that not this crap.

Thx Just my opinion

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 11:35 AM

andracelt66:
    I have written to them complaining about this and their reply was: You didn´t complete the surveys so you get nothing!!! 

No offence intended, but from reports in these forums you better get used to the feeling of being scammed around the "free credits".

• andracelt66
    288 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2016 12:20 PM

Hi Champion!

Many thanks m8, seriously!!!

I´m pretty sure you guys have to put up with lots of this kind of stuff on a daily basis so, I appreciate the time you take to help us out.

Also, many thanks to the other guys who answered. Yeah, it looks like it´s "Welcome to the club" time - lol

Cheers all

• Calcante
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2016 3:11 AM

I have the same problem, i've download the app. of NIELSEN but no credit (600 expected) now i'm trying to contact  the support..

RSS