Ace, gone but not forgotten

Mon, Dec 5 2011 11:31 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 1:06 PM

YancyCan:

OWN3R:
    Last night while playing a match on Kiawahs 8th hole I hit my 1st and probably only ever ace

Hello - I am Yancy

Been asking those who done got their first Ace on the WGT if what I read on the innerwebs is true.

Do you remember exactly what you had to eat after this first WGT hole in one?

Any info seriously appreciated.

THX - Yancy

2/21/11 HIO BPB #3. After that i ate roasted chicked mixed rice with beets and glass of milk. replay in my profile under HIO or eagle.

• OWN3R
    58 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 5:07 PM

YancyCan:

THX - Yancy

Yes, a slice of leftover cold pizza, followed by 2 glasses of Jack Daniels to deal with the pain of my ace not being recorded as I curled into a fetal position in the corner sobbing like a kid who just lost his dog . :)

At least I know not to play match play anymore as I don't want to risk losing the credit of another ace. Thanks for the info all.

• sprella
    147 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 4:17 AM

Hi again,

I am a member of Big Balls country club and for over 2 weeks I have not been able to enter the club's forum site. Says...page not found...!

What can I do to fix this problem or will wgt fix this for me?

Thanks,   Sprella

• sprella
    147 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 5:00 AM

One more question....

Where is the button for start new thread/discussion or for help?? Cant find it!

Sprella

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 8:50 AM

Hi,

whehn you click on the forum, on top left it says: "write a new post" on a button. Click that

seems you maybe having issues, if so, please try the following in all your browsers:

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

-wgticon

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 9:42 AM

YancyCan:

OWN3R:
    Last night while playing a match on Kiawahs 8th hole I hit my 1st and probably only ever ace

Hello - I am Yancy

Been asking those who done got their first Ace on the WGT if what I read on the innerwebs is true.

THX - Yancy

Yancy,

I have yet to score my first Ace in any format on WGT.  Could this be because my diet of Barbacoa Tacos, Dr. Pepper, and Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls are not ideal for me to sink an Ace.

-Long

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 9:27 PM

Yancy,

I have yet to score my first Ace in any format on WGT.  Could this be because my diet of Barbacoa Tacos, Dr. Pepper, and Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls are not ideal for me to sink an Ace.

-Long

GET ON THE HARIBO'S LICORICE/GUMMY CANDIES. SAYIN'

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2011 11:31 PM

I got an ace on the 17th hole at Kia the other day in a 4 player skins game to take 5 skins and a decent pile of credits.

If I didn't already have a handful recorded in stroke play, It might have bothered me that it isn't recorded. But I am not so worried about stats anyway.

In that particular instance, a replay or even if it was just  a record as an ace in my stats, would not do any justice to the excitment of that moment.

Maybe there could be a separate column for MP / AS / Skins stats, like:

Skins won with an ACE 

Skins won with an Eagle

Match play holes won with an ACE

..so on, so forth

It's not about what you shoot, It's about what you win in the formats - let the stats reflect that.

• PAGES
RSS