Forums

Help › Forums

Cheated out of a win!!!!

Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:37 PM (8 replies)
  • spoogio
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 11:53 AM

Hi Guys,

Earlier today i was playing a stroke game vs xxxxxxx, yeah thought i'd name and shame him as he is a cheating scum bag!!!

We were playing the back 9 @ St Andrews and were on the 18th. I was on -2 and he was -1. I drove to the fairway and pitched onto the green. He too drove the fairway, then sent me a message sayin "gg and that he wanted to show me a trick". He then disconnected, i played out the hole in Par then he ended up getting a hole in one on his scorecard for that hole? Which won him the game!!!!!

What the hell happened! I'm really pissed off due to him being a Tour Pro and it would have been a very good scalp for me.

Many thanks for all replies guys. :-)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 1:58 PM

Hi,

I removed the user name since we do not allow calling out other players. But, to look into the issue...

1. He did not score an eagle, it's only a graphical glitch in a scorecard. It's a known issue and we are working on fixing it.

2. If you check his profile, you'll see he only posted 36 that game and no eagles in last few days

-wgticon

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 2:00 PM

What are you some kind of Indian looking for scalps?????  :-))

• paddy170348
    96 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 12:58 PM

hello i was playing a 4 ball 2 of them disconnected then i got a message error why was i not allowed to play the other opponent ?

please define graghical error is it a technical hitch ?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2011 1:23 PM

paddy170348:

hello i was playing a 4 ball 2 of them disconnected then i got a message error why was i not allowed to play the other opponent ?

please define graghical error is it a technical hitch ?

graphical error means it shows error but actually acts accurately in game. ie: shows eagle in scorecard but par in real game

technical error/glitch is when it supposed to be a par but ends up an eagle. which is not the case here.

i hope this helps:)

-wgticon

• paddy170348
    96 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 12:53 PM

i have just played the back 9 on st andrews i was in a 4 ball one quit then waited 4 minutes to continue and the game was abandoned i was wining -2 whats going on ???

• BaconButty
    116 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 3:28 PM

Hey Tic Tac (WGT).

how can you post ready-go tourney games for all to join in (knowing that some players that enter ) don't have the same clubs & balls as the top players.

in a game of cards all players entering any game are given the same pack of cards to play with.

Tic Tac, You run gambling games and take money for profit from players that enter your set-up ready-go games yet each player that enters be it a Hack or ? Are dealt a ( DIFFRNT ) hand set of club's/balls?.

Now am not that good with words l just feel as a tour master if l play someone in a all enter ready-go tourney.........should l not play with the same deck of cards.........to give them a chance?????????

baconbutty

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 3:39 PM

BaconButty:

Hey Tic Tac (WGT).

how can you post ready-go tourney games for all to join in (knowing that some players that enter ) don't have the same clubs & balls as the top players.

in a game of cards all players entering any game are given the same pack of cards to play with.

Tic Tac, You run gambling games and take money for profit from players that enter your set-up ready-go games yet each player that enters be it a Hack or ? Are dealt a ( DIFFRNT ) hand set of club's/balls?.

Now am not that good with words l just feel as a tour master if l play someone in a all enter ready-go tourney.........should l not play with the same deck of cards.........to give them a chance?????????

baconbutty

You're on the wrong site. You need 888.com

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 5:37 PM

Bacon, they all get the same deck of cards, but they don't all get the same brain.  Sorry you got left out.

RSS