Forums

Help › Forums

fed up

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 22 2016 3:53 AM (6 replies)
  • kccaekaert
    152 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2016 10:37 PM

I have been playing this game a while and in spite of all your under handed ways to make us spend more money,I had enjoyed it until now.I don't know about the rest of you but I spend an average of $50 a month playing this game,what with buying country club passes or clubs and balls, and I was okay with that until lately ,when I'm playing a game and I have a brand new sleeve of balls I spend $7.50 on,and I didn't mind the fact that they wear out and you take them out of play but when I am playing along with no problems,and being a legend and maybe 5 or 6 under for 4 or 5 holes and have a meter speed I'm use to and nailing the ding pretty much every shot, but the minute a water hazard comes into view your not happy with the money you make off us, you wont let us play the game the way it should be,you have to program in a hicky or something so when I make that shot past or over the water ,my meter all of the sudden in the middle of playing now wants to do a stutter ,stutter bolt of lighting jump past the ding and put my ball in the water,well as far as I'm concerned your damn ungreatful thieves, not happy with the amount of money you get us to spend ,you interfere with the game and play of the people who play the game and steal our balls . your sorry low life thieves, and I for one will not buy another club ,avitar or ball from you ,I am fed up with your greed.So I may not quit playing your game but you will not get another penny from me, because of your greed you will make a least $50 a month ,or maybe more ,less then you did before. As I am familiar with your posting tactics ,I will figure you wont post this for others to read.So I will just be happy knowing at least I will stop funding you,and would never reffer a friend to your game with you being thieves ,you just don't do that to friends.

thanks for letting me rant 

Kc caekaert

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 5:28 PM

kccaekaert:

"As I am familiar with your posting tactics, I will figure you wont post this for others to read.."

Well, it looks like they did post it and I read it...others may as well. Unfortunately, your story is not unique.

I don't know if you peruse this forum often, but many threads and posts have parroted your frustrations. The glitches in this game remain a source angst for many. Either by commission or omission, needed repairs and upgrades are not done. I now play for the enjoyment of chatting with friends. The golf is merely a backdrop. 

I suspect you will find it difficult to adjust from top level Nike balls to the free ones. Perhaps consider obtaining cheaper balls (Callys, Volvics) and slowly adjust your way back down. I know a few top players still use the starter putter and free golf balls...they have never upgraded and are used to it, so they play very well with them.

Good luck, sir

ct

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 6:12 PM

I did read it, and have one thing to say.....Paragraphs!

A tough read as it is and it is a rant, of which we all need from time to time.

For a start, stop wasting credits on a CC Pass - or at least until you can be convinced they will benefit the CC.

If you email CS nicely and explain your problem, they may reimburse you.

Yes it can be frustrating getting metered, and often results in a lost or water bound ball but are you really going to let that ruin the enjoyment you get from the game?

Like I said, a rant is good but a email to CS would be better.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 11:10 PM

I can't believe that a single metered ball loss might cause such an intense reaction. There must be more.

Also, they can't steal anything in this game because it all belongs to them - we buy limited licenses only.

• ScottHope
    10,352 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2016 12:44 AM

kccaekaert:
    ...but the minute a water hazard comes into view your not happy with the money you make off us, you wont let us play the game the way it should be,you have to program in a hicky or something so when I make that shot past or over the water ,my meter all of the sudden in the middle of playing now wants to do a stutter...

As Miss Fish is no longer contributing, I will say this on her behalf, "Have you turned off reflections in the game options?".
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2016 3:02 AM

1. Passes: These do not have to add up.  Club wise essentially nothing is gained past L4.  Player wise they simply gain nothing.   Easy one to cut back on to nothing in my book.

2. L90 balls: Look you have real nice clubs, but are you really getting the full benefit of these balls?  They are super balls, but you really have to have them mapped, down to exacting degrees of spin and know each hole almost to really benefit.  L81 balls are so close in what can be done, and just that bit easier going too.  

Some turn in great scores with the L33 Cally.  They don't have that winning shot quite as often as the top RG players, at that level, but they are only here for fun.  

3. Meter: If not already done so I would be asking for advice here, and suggest first checking the forums for some great advice already given.  I can't think of one long term, very good player, who does not very usually get a smooth meter with some basic user know how.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2016 3:53 AM
    "As Miss Fish is no longer contributing, I will say this on her behalf, "Have you turned off reflections in the game options?".

I noticed that ^^^. Anybody know why Courteney no longer contributes?. I found her posts to be insightful and quite helpful.

ct

RSS