Help › Forums

A thread for Sweetie Pie...

Fri, Dec 30 2016 9:11 AM (25 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2016 7:36 PM

ct690911:
    That's a Rolex?

Yessireee, that's a Rolex, one of his sponsorsProbably got several of 'em.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2016 3:01 PM

Lefty's the reason why, when I start applying for a position at the Big 4, KPMG is my top choice.

• pmm711
    5,645 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 6:01 AM

Lily, aka SweetiePie, was posting on here as late as 5-16-2016 and hasn't swung at a ball since 5-23-2016...AND based on what she wrote she had herself together...at least mentally.  Crazy the post was about "time", something that she was battling. I'm still praying she surfaces one day. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 6:37 AM

Lily was one of my friends also. She always beat me like a drum but the conversation was worth the beating. Waiting to hear about her. Time is an issue we all deal with. What we waste is never retrieved. What we do with forthcoming time is up to each individual in the world. Do we make the best of it, do we flush it down the drain? I remember when I spoke the word time last, until now. I was holding my fathers hand (the gunny) and told him he had stood his post long enough and it was time to lay the rifle down. It was his TIME. Damn, I just messed my whole day up. It is 9:36 EST and time goes on.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 7:17 AM

pmm711:

Lily, aka SweetiePie, was posting on here as late as 5-16-2016 and hasn't swung at a ball since 5-23-2016...AND based on what she wrote had herself together...at least mentally.  Crazy the post was about "time", something that she was battling. I'm still praying she surfaces one day. 

See the MIA - Where are they ? thread in Annou & news....

Discussed frequently.

Andy

• pmm711
    5,645 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 9:11 AM

renniw52:

Lily was one of my friends also. She always beat me like a drum but the conversation was worth the beating. Waiting to hear about her. Time is an issue we all deal with. What we waste is never retrieved. What we do with forthcoming time is up to each individual in the world. Do we make the best of it, do we flush it down the drain? I remember when I spoke the word time last, until now. I was holding my fathers hand (the gunny) and told him he had stood his post long enough and it was time to lay the rifle down. It was his TIME. Damn, I just messed my whole day up. It is 9:36 EST and time goes on.

Prayers out to you for your loss.  Losing a parent is never easy no matter how old someone is.  My dad passed the day after 911 and my mom on December 7, 2006.  I still miss her pancakes.  I'm sure your father lives on in many great memories.  I pray I have my ability to recall for many. many, many more years.

I lost my 61 year old brother in February 2016 as AML took its toll on his time.  Thank God for WGT Golf as playing this game kept his mind off his battle.  My nephew's son was playing his account after he passed.  WGT suspended things when they found out.  That's a sh!tty rule.  Keeping someone alive in the game was good for all of us going through the grieving process.  WGT should rethink that rule.

RSS