Forums

Help › Forums

surveys

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 23 2016 1:44 PM (2 replies)
  • 1943goodbadugly1
    11 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2016 7:24 AM

why do these surveys, bait you along and then after getting you basic information plus a little more you get dumped or transferred to another survey where the same thing happens without compensation??  if this continues guess i'll have to find another golfing site.

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2016 12:54 PM

Good luck on another golfing site!

Market research companies are paid, by their clients, to provide specific demographic samples.  I.E they may want only Latinos, and if you're not Latino, the  don't want you in the survey - it is as simple as that. 

If you fill out the "Peanut Labs" questionaire and allow them to put a cookie on your computer, they can be more productive in directing you to surveys that are seeking people like you.

It does get frustrating but, if you have the time, it is worth the efort.

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2016 1:44 PM

Wheels65:

Market research companies are paid, by their clients, to provide specific demographic samples.  I.E they may want only Latinos, and if you're not Latino, the  don't want you in the survey - it is as simple as that. 

If you fill out the "Peanut Labs" questionaire and allow them to put a cookie on your computer, they can be more productive in directing you to surveys that are seeking people like you.

It does get frustrating but, if you have the time, it is worth the efort.

+1

The only thing I would add is that it seems to be "feast or famine" with them. I've had times where I'll go 3 or 4 days without being able to complete any surveys. And then I'll have times like the last 8 days in which I've earned about 2,500 credits through surveys. 

RSS