Forums

Help › Forums

Hello to all

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 6 2011 6:46 PM (5 replies)
  • Mobywon
    7 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 3:55 PM

Hello to all. I've been playing for a few months now and enjoy the game. It's pretty inconsistent most of the time and has power meter glitches a lot which I'm hoping will be fixed eventually. I started a C.C. called the Canuck Clubbers which everyone is welcome to join. I tried created a tourney but no seems to want to play it??? I probably didn't set it up correctly but it's a first try. I'm at tour pro Level 38. As you advance does the game get more stable or less?? I've got good clubs and balls but lately the tourneys I've entered, the inconsistency seems to be getting worse. It's a tougher game I know but the short chips and longer putts are best guess because they rarely do the same thing twice in a row. The wind meter is usually good but the distances the ball travels is up and down and hard to trust. It's still fun though.  Well, I hope to see you on the course. (Somebody join my C.C. please.)

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 5:39 PM

Yup and welcome. There has to be members of your club, then fokes will play the tourney you set up, as they are for the club members only.

Greg.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 7:58 PM

Welcome!

• Mobywon
    7 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2011 1:58 PM

Oh, OK thx. Can you join more than one CC?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2011 6:44 PM

Mobywon:

Oh, OK thx. Can you join more than one CC?

CC is like marriage, one at a time :)

-wgticon

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2011 6:46 PM

Of course .. to use a  recent golf analogy ... Much like Mr. Woods ... even though your married to one it doesn't prevent you from playing a round with people in other clubs :)

RSS