Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 6 2016 4:28 PM (3 replies)
  • MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2016 2:18 AM

Has anyone shot a 48 on par 72 from the tips?  Played a MPC last night at Cabo vs a friend of mine and it was surreal.  Shot a 24 on the front side and made the turn 3up.  Got fun on the B9.  Birdie 10, eagle 11 and 12 now -17 and 4up.  Make birdie on 13 still 4up.  Realize now would have to concede some holes to run the table.  So I tell her if knock it 3ft or less will concede hole.  Well knock to 2ft on 14 and concede hole.  Hit to 7ft on 15 for eagle.  Concede her putt and make mine so -21 threw 15 hole.  Well knock inside 3ft on 16 and 17 concede both holes.

Have to birdie 18 at Cabo for a 48 lol.  About the last hole you want if you need a birdie.  Would have been happy with a par. Actually hit to where I wanted right and short of the pin to 9ft.  Not a real difficult putt from there and no worries about 3 putt.  Myx turn to putt comes and bam game is froze.  Can't type or take my putt.  Well had 2 discos and 1 timeout so am screwed.  Simply had to time out and lose the match :/  Had a good chance to make that putt to.

So in the end it was 11 birdies, 6 eagles and 1 WGT.  She asked me afterwards if I wanted the credits.  Simply said no as was just glad someone was with me to see it.  Almost did not believe it myself.   

• Tasor
    478 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2016 2:28 AM

Wow, congratulations, that's a great score! I don't play Cabo often and if then only 9 holes. Like many others my combined score is also 48, but in separate 9H rounds. Remember me to never play at Cabo against you ;-)

• NAUGHTYBINATURE
    260 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2016 9:49 AM

And here she is..LOL

Yes i witnessed this display of flawless golf, I am so proud to have been there for it Tom.

I couldnt respond to the constant and endless birdies and eagles but i had fun trying.:))

You eagled holes 2,3 and 4!  Hard to touch that...!!

Keep it up , your an amazing guy and superb player..:)))

Jill.x

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2016 4:28 PM

well done !!

RSS