Forums

Help › Forums

Wgt rep.

Mon, Jun 4 2018 1:29 PM (9 replies)
  • vlc721
    13 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 11:55 AM

I believe wgt rep. is misleading. I have been on here for 7yrs and I never quit. However, there are times when I don't get to finish due to multiple issues such as loading errors, game freeze/blank screen, bad connections and dq., power outage, etc... There are so many things that can go wrong that it's impossible not to end up w/ an orange dot after so many yrs. The only times I have quit is when someone is trash talking or I have an emergency. I just earned mine a couple months ago and now ppl are kicking me b/c they automatically consider me a quiter. Perhaps WGT should consider eliminating that aspect of the game.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 3:58 PM

vlc721:
    I have been on here for 7yrs and I never quit.

vlc721:
    The only times I have quit is when someone is trash talking or I have an emergency.

So which one is it?

I'm sure a few of us have had to leave a game due to some emergency at one time or another. As far as the trash talking is concerned...take a screenshot, close the chat box, finish kicking their butt and then send the screenshot to WGT and report the player.

Play some games with your friends and you'll be back to green in no time.

MC

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 5:02 PM

vic21 - From the FAQ Home over there ------->

"MULTIPLAYER GAME COMPLETION PERCENTAGE

I see a colored ball with a checkmark in it on my account and other players in a multiplayer lobby. What is that?

The colored ball you see next to player names in multiplayer lobbies is their Multiplayer Game Completion Percentage. It represents the percentage of the time the player finishes a multiplayer game. Green represents excellent completion percentage, Yellow represent good completion and Orange represents below average completion. The value are determined by the player's last 100 multiplayer games."

Note that it says nothing at all about quitting. It is merely an indicator as to how likely you are to finish a game for ANY reason, whether it is your doing or not. Quitting, disconnects due to your computer, your browser, your ISP and yes, even WGT problems originating at WGT are all treated identically and rightfully so. They all count as a game that was not completed.

Simply put, your opponent doesn't care WHY you are not likely to be around at the end of the game, only the odds of you being there at the end.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 5:18 PM

Either you have had or have more than one account or you need better math skills. Because 2016- your 2011 start date is only 5 years not 7. And if you have been here 7 years it was on a different account.

• vlc721
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 11:30 AM

Again today. Was having gr8 match and wgt just crashed. reloaded. got back in time but nobody could c me. Tried again, still in time and get stuck on cont. Wont let me back in the game. WTH!!!!!!!

• OldManRoger
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2018 2:19 PM

How did I get an orange dot I have always used the right way to terminate play..so kindly reply with the verifiable reason or remove the orange dot.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 9:41 AM

• ScottHope
    10,324 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 10:35 AM
     OldManRoger:
    How did I get an orange dot I have always used the right way to terminate play...

If by 'right way to terminate play' you mean forfeit a game, then this doesn't exempt you from a red or orange dot. You have to complete multiplayer games to maintain/regain your green dot.

⇩ EDIT : I do so much editing Don, I have plenty of time to mull over what I am responding to. If you were to see my initial draft, you'd probably laugh. : ) ⇩

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 11:12 AM

• belowzeroyes
    361 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2018 1:29 PM

Same thing happened to me could not finish bwecause of clashes etc made a complaint to wgt who informed me they understood but could do nothing. I played on for couple weeks maybe 3 and one morning I was green and have been ever since. Don't know is that helps but for what its worth there it is < Norm

RSS