Help › Forums

New player: Bert McFish

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 18 2016 2:00 PM (2 replies)
  • BertMcFish
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 2:33 AM

Hi all 

I've been playing for a week now and really enjoying the realism and difficulty of the game - most of the time anyway!

A couple of things - I've completed a credits offer and now have 4,897 coins to spend on clubs. Any advice? I'm sure I'll find some elsewhere on here too. (I'd recommend the offer, joining Ladbrokes, and though it was a right faff getting the company to ad my credits it's been well worth it, and my initial bet won and I got 6/1 on England to bear Wales :) )

The other thing - I have no stats in my profile, i.e. no putt stats, scoring etc. Any ideas why that might be?

Thanks all - see you on the course

Bert

• fitzroy1965
    337 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2016 11:32 AM

get some decent wedges

• Luciano18
    317 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2016 2:00 PM

BertMcFish:
    The other thing - I have no stats in my profile, i.e. no putt stats, scoring etc. Any ideas why that might be?

Welcome aboard to the Wonderful World of WGT

Since you mentioned coins, I presume you play exclusively on tablet/mobile device. The other clue is exactly  that -you have no stats - which come from playing the PC version

As far as clubs and upgrading, there are 100s of threads (well, there are lots anyway :)) that have suggestions

Most will suggest Wedges, Driver before Putter and even the WGT balls(like the 10cr ones) will show a difference in your game (notice I didn't say improvement - that's for you to achieve LOL)

Hit'em Straight

Luciano

RSS