Forums

Help › Forums

Has anyone played xxxxxxxxxx?

Mon, May 9 2011 10:27 AM (51 replies)
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 4:45 PM

lvietri:
    If WGT ever decides to count Match Play wins in their formula for tiers .... Sandbagging will become as extinct as the Dinosaur.    

Factor credits won into that equation as well, and problem is solved!

• MavZee
    34 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 4:55 PM

lvietri:

This person (^^^ see above ^^^) is what is known as a sandbagger .. (and one that can't spell either .. it's meet not meat).    

It's not her fault she's a sandbagger ... she is playing by the rules that WGT has laid out.   She doesn't like stroke play games (except the 230 she's played ) so she shy's away from them.    There is nothing at all wrong with that.    

This gives her and others like her a huge advantage as they play with the same equipment and same experience as others who do elect to play stroke play and advance in tiers ..... but the sandbagger gets to play from the closer tee boxes.

Warning ---- do not play for credits ---- in this case 68% of the time you will lose.  

If WGT ever decides to count Match Play wins in their formula for tiers .... Sandbagging will become as extinct as the Dinosaur.    

Until then ... i wish those players luck.    

Bravo lvietri Bravo. 

• golfentwilly
    158 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 7:52 PM

I know a level 89 tp.lol

suncity28:

1st time I have seen a level 86 tour pro. 86 level is a massive amount of EXP points & games & should play some part of getting moved up to the next level

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 8:12 PM

VHL .. great idea but I'm not sure there is a way to do that unless someone tracks credits won .... if your talking about earnings ... i'm not sold on that .. here's why ... it cost me $1,250 to win $1,300 in earnings .... anyone can bet 100 credits and win 50 .. do it enough and ... your earnings are high ... but you really are not that good ... you just inflate earnings because of numbers.   i.e.   as we say in our business ... lose money on every transaction but make it up in volume :).

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 10:54 PM

Hadn't considered that lvietri, good perspective. I'll have to kick that around for a bit and see if there might be a different/better way to factor that. . . .

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 12:32 AM

Don't forget to take your meds DylynJ and then breathe in ... now out...

Ah, almost forgot; I am italian too ... keep on breathing...

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2011 12:39 AM

DylynJ:

Ridiculous. Just another long time toad who goes about thrashing people. Just shut up and play the game. NO Honorable person is impressed with your mouse clicking skills.

Big words form a 72 average amateur. 

I`m sure after making these comments , this topic will be a bomb shell lol. 

RSS