Forums

Help › Forums

Has anyone played xxxxxxxxxx?

Mon, May 9 2011 10:27 AM (51 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 2:07 PM

You called it right.  A perfect example of a true sandbagger.  Top line clubs, but never works to advance to the Legend tier.  A willing record of 68% is pretty good basically you will lose 2 of 3 each time you play her.  The key is not to pay people like this, in your real country club you know who they are and don't give them your money so why would you in WGT.

• SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 8:02 PM

Yes exactly i am a sandbagger.  Also about my spelling, who gives a &^%^, I am going to continue exactly what i am doing, and what that is, is earn money in match play, and thats exactly what it is EARN, then gift gift's to members in my country club, yes that right, so not only a sandbagger,  AKA RobinHood, AKA Bitc&*& to ppl who i dominate, yes many names, so if you want to go further no prob..... this is my last post, not wasting time, instead spend my time taking ppls money and giving to people in my country club, ppl who are good ppl, and deserve things for once, So anyone who wants to say anything more just don't.... lol have a good day, and hope too see you in match play....  hehe..

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 8:21 PM

SunShine705:
    AKA RobinHood, AKA Bitc&*& to ppl who i dominate, yes many names, so if you want to go further no prob

Hey, AKA LittleBigMouth; a little more arrogance around here and you may get hit where......the Sundon'tShine.  

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 8:36 PM

lvietri:
    This person (^^^ see above ^^^) is what is known as a sandbagger .. (and one that can't spell either .. it's meet not meat).  

Guess you didn't pick on a "patients" or "two" Lou.  Sound the same but entirely different connotations. 

Sunshine, more power to you and thanks for having the gumption to admit it.  WGT laid the system out so why not take advantage of it?  I'd be happy to donate some credits to your cause any time you like.  Lou hit the nail on the head though....WGT should really count match play wins toward advancing tiers and increasing difficulty of the game.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 9:06 PM

Dam name was removed , I was going to hit the person up for a match , I enjoy MP.

Oh well a little bird may post it on my wall.

• gene1022
    112 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 11:50 PM

Earn MONEY.....hmmmm last time I checked my bank nor any of the stores i shop at acknowledged wgt credits as being legal tender. LMAO

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 4:08 AM

Definitely agree with Lvietri and Jake, but I would add ALL trypes of games into one's average calculation.  Another thing WGT could do is limit clubs by Level AND Tier.  So, for example, limit a Pro to level 25 equipment, that way their level of 80 would still not allow them to buy the 275yds R9 driver or the Callaway balls.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 4:21 AM

THIS was my idea...... just needs some tweaks as far as I can see.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 4:49 AM

SunCity ...  You should be able to figure out who it is by the posts SHE is writing.   Same Person.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 5:03 AM

1st time I have seen a level 86 tour pro. 86 level is a massive amount of EXP points & games & should play some part of getting moved up to the next level

Think she Plays a lot of MP games to level up to better equipment then plays challenge MP against players around her own tier with lesser equipment. Good coin to be made in MP.

VS. Hack 0 - 1
    VS. Amateur 12 - 4
    VS. Pro 65 - 14
    VS. Tour Pro 167 - 63
    VS. Master 218 - 85
    VS. Tour Master 13 - 21
    VS. Legend

4 - 13

RSS