Forums

Help › Forums

country club tours

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 11 2011 4:57 PM (3 replies)
  • rolorich20
    12 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 1:13 AM

I just purchased a country club and I would like to know how to setup a tournament that pays the players credits I know how to do the free ones. Playing for free gets old so if you could help me  with this it would be great. But like all the other stuff I sent into u asking for help never heard a word back from you. 

Thanks

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 1:28 AM
    You just add the amount at the bottom of the page when filling in the details of the competition, take a look.
  • thebeast469
    29 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 3:56 PM

Unless you are in AZ or any of the other states that dont allow it....

• rolorich20
    12 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 4:57 PM

Ok thats good to know but I was wanting to know how I would pay out winners. Where do the credits come from to pay them. How much for an entry fee. I need to know all this information before I even attempt to have a tour. Also how does it get advertised so that people all over can play if they want.

I just bought the thing cause I thought it would be cool to say I own a country club. Didnt realize that I needed to know alittle bit more of how to do things with it. like tournaments etc. So beast if you would like to provide the info i need I would appreicate it every much and thanks for the quick response. Have a great weekend

RSS