Forums

Help › Forums

Introducing myself

Thu, Jul 7 2016 6:17 AM (4 replies)
  • Wolfbowers
    169 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 3:35 AM

Hey gang my REAL name is Wolf Bowers just like my golf name. I am working hard to improve my game and equipment everyday. I am thinking of a guild or Country Club membership but not quite sure how to go about it so I am just playing 3 and 9 hole challenges. But would love to get into a community of players and share some fun games and learn about tour play. Getting those coins is hard for me and I think if I get into some tourneys I can rack them up faster than watching videos and doing surveys (which by the way have not paid yet ) 

Anyway I love this game and enjoy some of the characters I get to play with.

Mostly just wanted to say hi and get my feet wet on the forums.

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 10:09 AM

getting credits is very hard, i mainly do surveys and watch adds  If lucky pick up 200 or so credits a day. if you message them you might get your credits but you have to know what the survey was and how many credits and so on.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 1:39 PM

Welcome to the forums Wolf.

First a link

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_bushwackers/default.aspx

This Country Club is one I can highly recommend having just sponsored a open community tournament - speak to them with regards to membership. A good CC will make your playing at WGT much more rewarding.

You seem to play on mobile, so I am no expert at coins and credits but generally players in the US can play this game with upgrades without spending. Patience is the key. Alternatively, IMHO, this game is pretty cheap entertainment, so is worth opening your wallet if you can afford to.

Read the forums as there is some great advice to improve your game and do not be afraid to play with higher tiers - most players are willing to give tips.

Most of all, enjoy the journey - albeit a frustrating one at times, but you will get out of it what you put in.

Alan

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 3:24 PM

Welcome, enjoy the ride, please remember to keep hands and feet inside at all times to reduce risk of injury.

Doc :)

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2016 6:17 AM

Welcome 2 WGT, if you want to have some fun play some bracket tournaments with your peers. look up their profile and send those you like a "friends request" set up a play date. Don't buy anything new until you learn how to hit effectively the clubs and the balls you now use. Learn how to 'map your clubs'. To the best of my knowledge, no-one has ever mastered "The Rock", the starter ball just get good at hitting the ding every now and then. It's just as fun and frustrating as real golf. but save those credits to buy equipment when you get to tour-pro That's when your game will change.

Good luck

Siders Best

RSS