Forums

Help › Forums

This is what I found,

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 17 2016 10:20 AM (4 replies)
  • ArmChairWarrior
    42 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 12:28 AM

I just happened to realize that there is so much complaining out of us here at WGT. And for sure there are some cases that need to be so! But I have to say personally that even though I have Bitched  a lot !!! This still is a very cool format. And with the depth of range that WGT cover s and with all the different way s to enjoy this game. It is a  very cool game !! I was enjoying a round at Merion the other day and just sat back and enjoyed the visual s and detail and I have to say that I have a new found respect for the work and effort that goes into this game . You know there are many player s on here that can not enjoy an actual game of golf outside. And this is a great format for those player s that love this game and can not play for some reason or another. So yes WGT does have some flaw s . But then again , don t we all. So Great job WGT!!! For giving us a great way to pass some free time and still enjoy a great game that so many of us love to play.

Thank You, Sincerely  

Kevin, a.k.a ArmChairWarrior

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 9:28 AM

+1 Well said!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 9:40 AM

+2 ,,,What he said .

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 10:18 AM

@Kevin

Very nicely said.

For a lot of reasons, I haven't played the game (i.e. in real life) in a long time. When in college, I used to play almost every day during the summer. This provides me with a nice outlet to play a game that I absolutely love.

Some day, I'll get back out on the course. But for now, this fills a need. And I love it.  

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 10:20 AM

+3...For the many housebound players, or even those retirees (comme moi), this site has provided a wealth of entertainment. I have met good people on here, and wgt has provided a way for us to keep in touch, discuss myriad issues, and enjoy a relatively inexpensive hobby.

Well done.

ct

RSS