Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Logo Shirts??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 21 2016 5:28 AM (4 replies)
  • Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 5:21 AM

To the powers that be. One of my club members was part of the gallery at Oakmont recently. He thought it would be a cool idea for WGT/CC members were able to purchase a t-shirt or polo with our CC name/logo to wear at a golf function. He thought it'd be cool if the camera panned the crowed and the viewers got to see someone wearing a "WGT CC shirt".

I told him that one of these days I would get off my butt and inquire about this. I know that if a shirt was available for my CC I would definitely purchase one. May even splurge and get one for my long time dedicated members.

Just a thought. Thanks

Kenny.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2016 2:49 PM

There's plenty of companies out there that make customized golf shirts. They have websites that you can upload your CC logo to and they will embroider or print the logo on the shirt wherever you want.

On most of the websites there's a fee to add your logo but if you order a reasonable amount of the shirts then the this will be free. Once the company have your logo on their system then the adding of the logo will be free on future purchases.

• Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 9:11 AM

Thank you for the reply. I also thought of that. However, I was thinking that if I had the WGT logo as well there might be some copyright/infringement issues.

Still pondering the issue. Although it may be a good money maker for WGT, it would probably be too much of a hassle to handle all of the potential CC's that are in existence.

Appreciate the tip.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2016 8:01 AM
  • Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 5:28 AM

Thanks for the info. The CC shirt idea is one of those ideas that are floating around with the rest  over the last couple of decades.

RSS