Forums

Help › Forums

Blitz timer...why so many chances?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 18 2011 5:47 PM (2 replies)
  • indywino
    6 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2011 8:13 PM

I've been playing a lot of blitz games lately...mostly because they go fairly quickly and I don't have to invest two hours to play a game.  But when a guy's timer runs out why does he get another :90?...and then another??!!??!!

Slow play on this game is as frustrating as it is on a real course.  Am I the only one that gets pissed about this?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 5:50 AM

indywino:

I've been playing a lot of blitz games lately...mostly because they go fairly quickly and I don't have to invest two hours to play a game.  But when a guy's timer runs out why does he get another :90?...and then another??!!??!!

Slow play on this game is as frustrating as it is on a real course.  Am I the only one that gets pissed about this?

easy solution: when you create a blitz game, set timer to 60 seconds or even less.

-wgticon

• indywino
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 5:47 PM

I don't usually start the games...just join one.  But even if I start one the problem still is there.  :30...:45...:60...:90.,...makes no difference IMO.  If you don't hit the ball it makes sense you either lose your turn or get booted.  Just my .02.....

RSS