Forums

Help › Forums

Garypinhunter

Thu, Aug 4 2016 3:20 AM (30 replies)
  • garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 7:59 AM

Hello.  I have been away for over a year because of my health.  But I have improved to the point I want to get back in the swing of things LoL.

MY website seems to be viewed a lot.  So glad.  I need to start building up my clubs from scratch.  

Will probably start playing blitz games.  Or practice matches at red tees.  Without a good driver at legend tees you are at a real disadvantage.  

Have a good day Gary- (garypinhunter)  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 8:51 AM

Great to hear your health has improved, a very warm welcome back Gary, good to see you man.

In your absence I've continued to plug your golf tips website in the forum. In fact I put up the link for someone yesterday.

Would be nice if someone with spare credits could help you with some nice clubs.

You certainly deserve it for all the work you have done helping the WGT community over the years.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 9:09 AM

So nice of you Paul, Thank you.  Gary

• Paiger
    3,333 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 9:22 AM

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 9:26 AM

Paiger:

Cool

• dryspot
    723 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 9:28 AM

Welcome back Gary happy to hear your doing better.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 9:30 AM

+1 to all that Paul's written above. The website is an absolute mine of great info for anyone that needs it.

Check your inventory Gary, you should find a couple of bits to help get you started again, happy hitting, Ade

• ScottHope
    10,325 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 9:45 AM

We get so many very sad posts about losing members of our little community due to ill health, so it's great news Gary to hear that your health has improved to the point where you can once again gnash your teeth and thump the desk over our little game. Welcome back sir.  : )

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 10:07 AM

Sorry guys, but I write this wiping away tears.  I am just awe stroke with all your kindness and great clubs you have sent me in such a short time.

The WGT community is great.  I thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart. Gary

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 10:30 AM

Gary what wedges do you want or need?

RSS