Forums

Help › Forums

Garypinhunter

Thu, Aug 4 2016 3:20 AM (30 replies)
  • garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2016 3:38 PM

WGTicon:

welcome back, I am glad you're feeling better!

Thanks for the nike balls WGTicon. Gary

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 5:12 AM

BUMP! FEELGOOD THREAD OF THE YEAR

(until this post)

Gary, why are you using those tour SD balls? Has your illness affected your mind?

LOL just kidding. Get the nikes out man, I started using them recently and  began improving my average again after months of stagnation in my game.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 5:59 AM

• club578
    568 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 6:30 AM

dont know u gary but thank you for your golf tips website was very informative  club578

• Antwilliam
    669 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 9:17 AM

Hi Gary.

It's all been said really, but a warm welcome back, would welcome a knock about when you're feeling up for it....

Let me know if any help needed.....seems I'm a bit late in offering, only just seen your post.Tony

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 11:08 AM

Indeed, welcome back Gary. We've never directly interacted in any way on WGT before but like so many others your name is familiar to me because of your invaluable tips site and also for the regular recommendations that people receive in the forums to go visit it.

People become absent from WGT for all sorts of reasons but it seems to me that returning because you were unwell and are now feeling stronger and healthier is perhaps one of the best reasons for being back.

Hope to run into you on the virtual short stuff one day but in the meantime enjoy being back at WGT and bask in the genuine affection and respect that people have for you around here, and quite rightly so.

Nigel.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 11:46 AM

I thought I had a dream that I came back to WGT and all these people welcomed me back and gifted me all these clubs.  Woke up today and got on and realized it was not a dream at all. lol

Wish I could look you all in the eye and say thank you.  Gary (a very happy guy)

• DAputts
    1,889 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 5:05 PM

So glad you are feeling better and are back...

• Kantucki
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 7:37 PM

I'm kind of new here Gary.

Just read your thread and am coming to the quick conclusion that this is a pretty nice place. Wish I could give you a club but I'm still a rook.

Glad you're health is on the up swing. You've got some really swell friends looks like.

• JJN60
    218 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2016 8:43 PM

Welcome back. Heard of you through the forums and your great golf tips website - good information & a big help. Nothing but fairways & greens!

RSS