Forums

Help › Forums

Get well wishes for Bombshelly...

Wed, Aug 17 2016 6:07 PM (25 replies)
  • pipala
    887 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 4:47 AM

Glad to hear that you're improving Shelly and my very best wishes for a full and speedy recovery

Pip

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 7:03 AM

As already stated by others; wish you well with the recovery, Shelly.

Obviously don't know ya personally and only replied because I thought it was a nice touch from another to start the thread in the first place and the fact you took the time to reply yourself with such positivity

Good luck for the future.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 10:00 AM

It's really nice to hear you are progressing well Shelly. It's also nice to see the expected response from friends and others for someone so very well thought of in the community.

Although your fast recovery  coming along well is wonderful...I am honestly not that surprised given the "ShellySpunk "  factor.  ;) Hang in there kiddo and win your battle. Play soon.               R.

• hardwick1
    744 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 10:48 AM

Shelly I gave up betting many years ago, but I am tempted to call Vegas and place a wager on you. You are a winner and I have no doubt that you will not only fully recover but be an inspiration to those around you.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Jill

• maoriand1
    1,287 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 5:41 PM

hi Shelly

i'm playing with moo right now and he told me what happened you..

i'm really sorry about what i hear but i'm sure u will overcome this hard moment.

i wish you to come back soon.

ps: my match play stats say Maoriand1- bombshelly 1-1...i will wait you for the final match :))))

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 6:07 PM

Shelly!

Been too long. I'm smilin' thinking of you. Take care Love.

Many people sending some strength your way.....Beautiful.

Look forward to hittin' some shots w/ you soon.

~Dave~

RSS