Forums

Help › Forums

Get well wishes for Bombshelly...

Wed, Aug 17 2016 6:07 PM (25 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2016 5:02 AM

speedy recovery and hopefully to full strength again.:)

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2016 8:51 AM

Shelly get yourself better girl, Listen to the Docs and come back stronger than ever my friend!

My thoughts are with you honey....

Chris

• JBaldoni
    892 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2016 10:55 AM

Image result for Get Well Soon for Women

• Jubbe12
    310 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2016 11:48 AM

Hallo Sister.

You get back on you feet right now, that`s and order....

I think of you Shelly and hope you use all you " Girl Power" to quick recoveri.

Kiss and Hugs you Brother.

Martin.

• efratimike
    808 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2016 2:07 PM

Shelly you are a Star, you can over come anything, nice hearing your voice today -

just give it Time & patience to your body

mike

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2016 3:41 PM

Hope she gets better soon.  The only good stroke a woman can have is typing this post.

• BombShelly
    1,010 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2016 10:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so much for your thoughts , prayers and positive energy.

Life is Good, and I'm still part of it!

Apparently, God doesn't want me (yet), and the Devil is afraid I'll take over!

After 3 weeks in the hospital/Rehabilitation Center, I came home a few days ago. I am now in a very intense outpatient rehab program at the same hospital. It is 6 hours a day 4 days a week. It consists of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Recreational Therapy, and NeuroPsyche Testing. 

My condition continues to improve. I have regained some use in my right hand and arm, but my reflexes are slow. My right Leg is taking a little longer, though. I can feel touch, I cant move it quite yet.

Eventually, I'm sure that everything will come back. Between my strong faith, hard work and blatant refusal to accept my current state of ability/disability, I KNOW I will be back to normal.

I've told my medical staff that I would accept simply returning to Wonder Woman status, if that is all we can get.... Anything else I would consider a bonus! ;)

I'm trying my hand at the game a little, and my Occuptational Therapist says it's really good for me, but I'm worse at hitting the ding than I was before (I know... hard to believe, huh?... haha) 

Friendly Match games and low key alt shots that dont require much typing work best for me, if you dare to be my partner... lol. You can always reach me on skype, too... Game or no game, I enjoy keeping in touch with all of you... my friends and extended family. 

Please keep the positive energy coming my way, cause it really helps when Im feeling down or feeling challenged, to think of all of the love you guys are sending. (And it's saved my physical therapist from being injured on more than one occasion... lol).Please, also keep RickyMoo in your thoughts and prayers... He has been a rock thru all of this, but obviously it's been tough on him physically, mentally, financially.....

Special thanks to Ross for starting this thread. XOXOX

and Thanks to all of you who are keeping me going

XOXOX,

Shelly

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 14 2016 2:24 PM

Good to hear you are recovering Shelly, with your sharp mind and indomitable spirit I am sure you will be back piloting that invisible aeroplane very soon! 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2016 8:53 PM

Shelly, great to have you back!  Best wishes throughout the recovery process, sounds like it's going well...no hill for a climber!

:-)

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 12:25 AM

BombShelly:
    Apparently, God doesn't want me (yet), and the Devil is afraid I'll take over!

pmsl - like the attitude girl!

BombShelly:
    Between my strong faith, hard work and blatant refusal to accept my current state of ability/disability, I KNOW I will be back to normal.

AMEN sister!  Looking forward to mixing it with you again, and yes

BombShelly:
    if you dare to be my partner.
     I'm good with that  :-)

Be well

Thomas

RSS