Forums

Help › Forums

Where did it go????

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 3 2016 6:39 PM (7 replies)
  • rpcdllc
    48 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 12:09 PM

Earlier today there was a post here related to the tasteless cartoon printed in  Charlie Hebdo,s latest edition. Where did it go?? Checked in category and searched back three weeks, just to see if it was moved somehow.

I have had no luck finding it and I would like to know if it was removed why. This is general discussion cat. so why remove it? My wife is from Italy, has family there and as a child was in some of the effected towns with her father. If you have seen the cartoon, needless to say she was very upset with it. I totally agree.

We were all supposed to bend over backwards when tragedy hit their offices. Maybe we should draw tasteless cartoons about that. 

So, again where did it go? Did WGT decide it was too much for us?? 

Bet I get no answer from them.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 12:23 PM

rpcdllc:

Earlier today there was a post here related to the tasteless cartoon printed in  Charlie Hebdo,s latest edition. Where did it go??

^^^^^^^^^ YOUR ANSWERS RIGHT THERE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 12:44 PM

rpcdllc:
    Did WGT decide it was too much for us?? 

I've seen it, too, and I decided not to react on it.

Me thinks that they decided to remove it because it would bear the risk of too much controversy for their forums. Discussions are quite free here but they have their limits. After all, it's a commercial golf gaming site.

• rpcdllc
    48 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 1:50 PM

I guess you are probably right as to the reason to remove it.

Like a lot of things that go on here I disagree with WGT, however the hold all the cards.

Too bad they can't fix all the problems with the game as quickly as they delete a post.

For me just another reason I spend less time and money here anymore.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 3:01 PM

The last time I checked this was a golf forum ?  Leave all that other crap at the door ...

• rpcdllc
    48 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 5:16 PM

You're free to ignore post that you have no interest in. Others may feel differently, up to each person, not you

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 6:04 PM

While I agree with the OP,  that the actions by this "satirical" magazine were in very poor taste... I also agree with wgt's decision to remove it.

If I want to know how chitty the world is, I just turn on the news. 

I would suggest most people use this site (and others), to escape from the depressing reality of real life.

ct

RSS