rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 8 2016 11:11 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2016 3:28 PM

Solarflares:

borntobesting:

The only people WGT has it in-for - are the cheaters when they can catch them.

And the profane , of course BTB.

Oh , and let's not forget , anyone who uses Andyson's name to score-points in a childish forum slanging-match with another moron.

After your broad brush comment, I posted on your wall for clarification and received nil response. You instead decided to take the "high road" by publicly responding here? 

Edit.  I have never intentionally disrespected the name of people who have passed. Read all of my posts concerning Andyson, before you take to the soapbox.

We make mistakes and have legitimate faults. if publicly calling someone out is your joy, then ensure your criticisms are relevant and accurate. Not based on personal dislike or bias. To many, this would also be considered "un-cool".

btw: Tarnishing a person's reputation by calling him or her a cheat is easy...providing proof is another matter. That's why wgt sat you down.

I'm done with this thread..

• glynnMcG
    12 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2016 11:11 PM

borntobesting:

tjune2016:

Least they tell the truth. I feel same way. WGThas it in for almost everyone on here if u don't kiss up. ...

The only people WGT has it is for are the cheaters when they can catch them.

• PAGES
RSS